Download Nuclear Profit EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by lorisvaldo, 2 June 2020.

1. lorisvaldo

lorisvaldo Member

Attached Files:

Admin likes this.
  2. Luis Felipe

Luis Felipe New Member

3. sunny7day

sunny7day Active Member

not profitable

4. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

This is the version from forexckracked com

I think the original version has some more parameter cause at homepage in description they write

PARAMETER OVERVIEW
    (this is a short version of the description. The full description is available in the manual, which is available here)

• spread/slippage filters -> Here you can set the spread filter and the slippage control
    • time filters -> here you can set friday-stophour as well as the NFP filter
    • other filters -> here you can set various options, like Virtual SL mode and preferred chart-information
    • Strategy 1 - Trade Entry management -> here you can set the various parameters to determine the entry of the trades
    • Strategy 2 - Manual trade settings -> here you adjust the selection of trades for manual trading, or monitoring of trades from other EA's
    • Trade Exit management -> here you can set all the different exit-strategies, SL and TP management
    • Lotsize Settings -> here you can set the method of calculating the lot size for Strategy 1
    • Trading Hours -> here you can determine during which hours the EA should be active (for Strategy 1)

and in the parameters of the cracked version you cannot find this!

So if admin would take a look at this:

https://fxsignalspot.com/post/best-forex-robot-ever-2019-dollar100-to-dollar50-000-in-a-month

maybe we could do a clubbingbuy!

5. Trekkafara

Trekkafara Active Member

how did you test it?

I did several test and all were amazing in backtest. But maybe only in backtest.

Actually I let it run in demo at ICmarkets and FBS.

I will report if profitalbe.

VoHai and Tur005 like this.
  6. Hithosi

Hithosi New Member

Hi any news about this... ?

I have the 2022 version, anybody can inform me how the result?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!