Recruitment of participants ONYX SIGNALS

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by johnny010499, 20 January 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
900.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 30
Organizer:
GOODMEN
6%
Settlement fee for participation:
31 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Noob, 2. Androidan;
    Reserve list:
    1. Petershih;
  1. johnny010499

johnny010499 Active Member

The beginning of what eventually became ONYX FX
    3 years ago i was at a point in my life where i would see everyone succeeding making money online such as: affiliate marketing, dropshipping youtube etc. Eventually i was finally introduced into the forex market. I began educating myself through videos on youtube and courses to be able to trade on my own. But i ended up loosing all my money due to risk management and inexperience .❌❌❌

One day i saw an ad for a forex signals group and entered the 3 trades which all came in profit ✅✅✅, I was shocked and i was excited to make more money , after that i joined the groups VIP premium signals and thats where my life changed, eventually grew my account to double my investment within half a year
    and gained what i always was seeking
    'Financial Freedom'

And that is why me and my team have launched our own FX signal providing company with the smallest prices on the market, because i honestly want everyone to finally make actual profit in the forex market

We had an experimental run at providing Free/Premium signals, and it had great success

This became the beginning of something great giving us over✅ 90 %
    success rate +3000 pips a month and a great deal of money

We are now officially open knowing that we can guarantee our customers consistent profits/passive income and ofcourse a good dose of forex knowledge

Our next step will be to teach and create courses for those who have grown there accounts with us and hopefully start there own journey with independent trading

By subscribing up as a member you acknowledge that we are not providing financial advice and that you are making a the decision to copy our trades on your own account. We take no responsibility for money made or lost as a result of our signals or advice on forex, and by subscribing to our services you acknowledge that there is no refunds.

We at ONYX FX can definitely help you grow your Forex capital, this is what your package will include:

we average 1500-3000 pips a month ✅✅

77-88 percent success rate on trades .

No random trades, all our trades are based on our own analysis
    (Fundamentals, technical analysis)

We Also give you personalised attention and account guidance

24/7 support

Price plan

£100 monthly Signals - special offer
    £275 3 months Signals - limited space
    £650 12 months Signals- limited space
    £900 Lifetime Signals

Telegram
    https://t.me/forexonyx

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!