Download PCS ROBOT

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 16 December 2020.

Tags:
  1. Balaji Iyengar

Dear Goodmen

I just did a post wiith a screenshot of the inputs of the EA. Please let me know if we are going ahead with the fund raising or not.

regards
    Balaji Iyengar

2. castro1825

castro1825 Member

Still it uses the same exact strat even some settings are the same, no point using the original ea if the owner buys the source code and change the first lines of config, I have used this ea for some months now and the 4 Hours timeframe give the same exact results as the ones shown in the screenshots

3. castro1825

castro1825 Member

Plus if you make some math on the screenshots you can see that the owner uses the step at 20 if you see on the config that you have sent no step is shown even the capital letters are the same in both EAs, trust me when I say this, IT IS THE SAME EA. This forum as fallen on a scam like this before buying an ea that as the exact same config and only 18 people are on the telegram group is a risk, no point in buying since is the same ea.

hiho likes this.
  4. muppbg

muppbg Member

Giv more info about this EA is it profitable does it have big dd

5. castro1825

castro1825 Member

everything change on what config and timeframe you use.

6. hiho

hiho Member

sir, any decision taken in this topic, or still not clear thanks

7. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

this product is available for free. therefore, you can transfer your balance to another purchase that interests you.

polyental and hiho like this.
  8. hiho

hiho Member

I did not try even, as a lot of talk about its value, meantime just keep it as balance, thanks

9. mr.shares

mr.shares Member

The ea is lifechanger ea

10. castro1825

castro1825 Member

Yes the seller says that he uses PCS Robot but he uses LifeChangerEA

11. castro1825

castro1825 Member

Maybe you are not using the right config or the right timeframe, its the same strat and the same entries. No point in buying this 600$ scam.

12. thr3343

thr3343 Member

sir do not mistake to other i have already lifechangerea and before 15 days i purchase this robot this is not same life changer this is different and i compare trades on life changer and this robot its not match any trades.

13. castro1825

castro1825 Member

It's does match I have been using this EA for 4 months now, I know how it trades and is exactly the same. Stop spamming about this matter. No point in buying it since I posted it for free.

14. thr3343

thr3343 Member

sir i already purchased i tell you correct condition because i use both EA . its different not same Life Changer .

15. Raze

Raze Member

Account Services

They says : .....
    Important Notice
    we have receive many complaints some scammers posting on different forums they have original PCS and also on clubbingbuy.com admin make fool and collect money for purchased PCS ROBOT so be careful and don't waste money purchase original Robot on our website www.pcsrobot.com and not pay any amount on any telegram channel and other forums.

Attached Files:

16. thr3343

thr3343 Member

Sir not misguide to other because i have a both EA and its not same why you misguide to other and why you change name and post in forum Pcs robot why you give this life change scam EA to other and you know some body when use on real account then they lost money .

17. castro1825

castro1825 Member

Why are you spamming are you mad because you are the seller and you are not able to scam someone? I use lifechanger EA on a real account and it's giving profit, slow profits at a lower drawdown. No one is buying PCS Robot since I have shown clearly evidence that it's a scam. The seller even posted a photo of the settings and that setting it's an old version of lifechanger EA maybe like lifechanger v2 or v3 the version that I have sent is the version v6. The seller is a scammer, end.

18. thr3343

thr3343 Member

19. thr3343

thr3343 Member

I don't want to argue with you. You made me a seller. Be happy. I told you the real truth because I bought these two. If you find my words offensive, I apologize.

polyental likes this.
  20. castro1825

castro1825 Member

No I don't find your words offensive in any way. I am telling you the truth, I already told you that the EA that he sells is called lifechanger v2 if you want you can search online and you will see the exact same settings as the seller. Ask the seller to make a video on the EA and he showing the settings and the ea running when the market is open, you will se the left bottom corner saying "Life changer EA". I find weird that this seller don't have any screenshot showing the ea running or even loaded to the chart.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!