Download PCS ROBOT

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 16 December 2020.

Tags:
  1. thr3343

thr3343 Member

Shame on you sir you are misleading people for your own benefit I just texted their support they have opened your whole pool check this and don't mislead people you all for your benefit Check out these pictures you think are stupid

Attached Files:

hiho likes this.
  2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

thr3343
    hi
    share with us what you have.

3. hcfx_84

hcfx_84 Member

guys,,, i downloaded the EA from here but its not running in the mt4 backtest... whats the issue?

4. hiho

hiho Member

What this mean one of members here try to misleading all!?

5. castro1825

castro1825 Member

WOW!! creating fake screenshots now? You know you can go to jail to do that right? Btw my name is only castro not castro castro and my picture is pink not green.
    I am pretty positive that this guy is the seller, why would he create a fake conversation between me and the seller? This guy is a scammer for sure.

Attached Files:

6. castro1825

castro1825 Member

What a joke your screenshots are, I don't even write like that and why would the seller message me? What a stupid scammer you are, shame on you.

7. castro1825

castro1825 Member

You are actually the stupid scam seller, you publish this at 5:27AM while in the Telegram group the "seller" only posted this same photos at 5:44AM.
    Hello stupid moron want some money scamming people little kid? Go find a job lazy bones and stop scamming people.

8. thr3343

thr3343 Member

Well sir I don't have time to get involved in vain discussion with you I told the truth then you got angry and sometimes you have been favoring me with some speech never with any speech I don't want to argue with you may Allah keep you safe

9. kola16

kola16 New Member

Important Notice
    we have receive many complaints some scammers posting on different forums they have original PCS and also on clubbingbuy.com admin make fool and collect money for purchased PCS ROBOT so be careful and don't waste money purchase original Robot on our website www.pcsrobot.com and not pay any amount on any telegram channel and other forums.

We have receive again complains and some people join our channel and ask for trial version but our company not provided trial version because these types of scammers make fool
    on fourms and these scammers upload fake files on fourms so be careful and we are not responsible for any loss if anyone gives payment on these fourms or telegram channels.

Attached Files:

10. castro1825

castro1825 Member

What do you mean? I have shown enough proof that he is a scammer. Want to get the EA? Sure buy it, don't get suprised if you get scammed I warned you. I have nothing more to say I provided the EA for free and you guys are being ignorants and not even gratful next time I don't provide anything and I let you get scammed what do you think about that? I am not talking anymore on this matter do whatever you want.

t2g, GOODMEN and hiho like this.
  11. fx.rookie99

fx.rookie99 New Member

Can i purchase this robot ? ready to make the payment. Can you add me to the list ?

12. castro1825

castro1825 Member

GOODMEN likes this.
  13. Nop Noy

Nop Noy New Member

14. castro1825

castro1825 Member

That's a hard question since it depends on the config that you use but I would say around 50-60k

15. Semmy

Semmy Member

I like to put paid to all doubts here as to CASTRO;s claims.

I bought the original PCS Robot and the settings are not anywhere near whats contained in the free version given us here by CASTRO. For instance, the recommended setting in Castro's free version is H4 time frame. However, the setting provided by the original seller is nowhere near H4 time fraim. The fact is everything about CASTRO's recommended settings are entirely misleading and are nowhere near the original sellers 3 risk settings

16. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

will you share what you bought?

17. castro1825

castro1825 Member

He will not it's free stuff if you search on the internet, the seller sells lifechanger v2, I just posted the most updated one.

18. Semmy

Semmy Member

Where is your link to the updated V2 so i can compare again to what i have?

19. t2g

t2g Active Member

20. Semmy

Semmy Member

I have downloaded the free EA and will like to note that it was the same EA that i had initially downloaded. I was thinking you had something different. Hence, i still maintain that your claims are totally misleading. To be clear:
    (1) These guys setting is never on H4 which is what is recommended in your download
    (2) These guys have 3 specific risk settings whereas your download does not specify any specific one
    (3) There guys have only 6 imput lines in their EA whereas your free download has over 20 lines

So how on earth did you get so bold to mislead the community?

I am going further to upload the screenshots of your free download (pcsv1) and the real PCS EA (pscv2) so everyone can see the difference

Attached Files:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!