Download PEGASUS PRO EA: 1000% in 2 month REAL ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Alfri, 10 August 2020.

1. s12345

s12345 Member

Yeap thats ok

2. s12345

s12345 Member

Pegasus pro is an older version. The new ea is dollar ea. Frok the picture of pegasus pro myfxbook it seems the ea failed in the middle somewhere..thats why the author had to remove the results

3. akizama

akizama New Member

Make sure the spreads are zero what do you mean by this?

4. s12345

s12345 Member

Rhe spread within the ea settings. It has to be zero if u are thinking of putting a tight stop loss...

5. fx876

fx876 Member

Would you kindly explain to me if you are using this EA in a "real" account, is it giving you good results?

6. akizama

akizama New Member

I’m running this in Tradersway broker with ECN FXVM vps with low latency .. will just let it run, so far I have seen make one trade in profit.

My understanding is that from back testing this in strategy tester it’s very profitable for years gbpusd 1min timeframe. The only issue when forward testing it does not set Stoploss so you need ea for this.

is that about right?

7. johnjohn

johnjohn Member

Gentlemen, Pegasus Pro, Pegasus Pro News, Dollar EA, Gold Bull and ENZO FX EA are all different EAs, none is the new version of a previous one.
    I repeat, if you manage to open a purchase for Pegasus Pro I can take it directly from the developer, 10 licenses 3000 € + 19%
    I specify again PEGASUS PRO not other versions or other EAs

8. fx876

fx876 Member

Hi Johnjohn !
    Have you tried Pegasus Pro yourself on your "real account"? Has it given you good results? Can you share your results? I am interested in this EA, but we must be sure that it is not another "Ea garbage" of the pile

9. johnjohn

johnjohn Member

Hi, no unfortunately I don't have this EA, but I have done all kinds of tests on the products sold by the same author, unfortunately for the high price it has always been inaccessible and Armin has never dropped below a certain price threshold for the sale.
    Surely the basic consideration is that you have to insert it in a suitable working environment on Brokers, Spreads and high frequency VPS so that it can work correctly but if you have this base I think it gives enormous satisfaction.
    Everything is always if we can get this collection started

10. fx876

fx876 Member

I have downloaded this EA from this thread, but it has never worked, with a 2.3 ms VPS, ECN account, Raw account, standard account, but has never opened a position, I think that the crack of this file does not work, or the set files, the point is that I have never been able to test anything from Pegasus. I also do not understand why the author of this EA does not have a fully verified myfxbook account that shows several months of profitability, this also seems strange to me, or that he is another scammer ...
    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/40458?source=Unknown#!tab=reviews
    does not have a single 5 star feedback, with an absurd price, ... too strange everything

11. s12345

s12345 Member

Nope it did not prove to be profitable on real account even with proper stop loss in place

12. s12345

s12345 Member

he had one then that account had a huge drawdown so he removed the signals and results

13. s12345

s12345 Member

THere is also this guy who is selling the source code file for the robot on telegram channel if you want I can send the link

14. Sykfx

Sykfx Member

Yeah what I noticed about with all these EAs is that the author give myfxbook or investor password if s/he has nothing to hide. If the author removes the record is the prevent and limit the number of investors or the account did not make it. I was going to gladly make a group purchase within a reasonable price but this price tag is a little too high for me. Good luck.

15. s12345

s12345 Member

Youre right sky fx. Did you find any good ea until now which showed good results on live?

16. haoglueck

haoglueck Active Member

same as my situation.
    It does not trade much, profit is very small or minus.

17. fx876

fx876 Member

after testing this file with FBS, LQDFX with low latency, it didn't work, I uninstalled it directly

18. mtlguy

mtlguy New Member

Anyone was able to fix the SL issue with another expert? For some reason I am unable to do this :(

19. ace wong

ace wong New Member

Yup, Im able to run it.... But for some reason, I'm losing money when running two ea at the same time. Not sure whether we are not suppose to do it as I remember that the instructions to use this EA is only running 1 EA as high frequency stuff will get interrupt by other EA.

When I'm running 1 EA only, Pegasus result is good until the SL error occur.

20. s12345

s12345 Member

guys stop wasting time on this ea i tested it with everything it doesn't work

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!