Buy Perceptrader AI MT4 V2.18

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 4 January 2024.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
2500.00 USD
Participants':
43 of 44
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
85 USD
  1. abarat

abarat Member

Yeah, also with this one https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/alpha-striker-smc-king.13646/page-7 people are making us waste our time. If you guys want come check smc king out, it has crazy success, price is lower and we are only missing 10 people.

2. HeyRadar

HeyRadar Member

You can also join this , PAI is constantly making profit with long time open signal in MQL5

3. abarat

abarat Member

Already have PAI or i would have joined :)
    PAI cooks crazy, but i heard better things bout the alpha striker, so feel free to join us

Attached Files:

4. HeyRadar

HeyRadar Member

PAI v1.73 is an very old version . v2.18 is much better . Feel free to join and buy it togeter . However , as for another EA , do you have any longtime signal or investor account to show its stablility and profitability ?

5. abarat

abarat Member

Bro v 1.73 is the one before the v 2.18. I’m waiting for my seller to get the update. And for alpha striker i’m personally using one of their bots and it cooks crazy. In the picture you can see just yesterday profits. I’m not trying to bring you guys on something just for convenience, it really is great :)

Attached Files:

6. funklash

funklash New Member

tell me what you need i'm down

7. abarat

abarat Member

8. HeyRadar

HeyRadar Member

This is not how the way works , if you do not want to join , then do not obstructing the normal purchasing process . When buying EA , you can not use Heard or One day profit to judge . What you post looks like HFT bot which means noting in real trading condition . Again , if you have any myfxbook signal or investor account , then please share , not some fancy pictures or video . How do you think i go to the Alpha thread to encourage people to switch their payment to somewhere else ?

9. abarat

abarat Member

1) I'm not obstructing no process, your buy is already completed because @funklash said he will send his files, and if that isn't good with admins , he said there is a discount code so you guys already reached enough money
    2)I'm not no admin, so showing mysignalfxbooks is not my job, that's their matter and their tasks and they already showed the potential of Alpha Striker SMC King
    3)You are doing misinformation and not me, you said "PAI v1.73 is a very old version" , it's the straight one before the 2.18 you're buying lmao. Also I managed to join the tg group of PAI real buyers and they're all saying 1.73 works better , so if you don't know things completely please do not do misinformation.
    4)I have been running alpha striker us30 since a week, it made 1k profit on my fundedfx challenge which doesn't allow HFT EAs , so that shows you how this isn't an HFT EA
    5) Have a good day

10. HeyRadar

HeyRadar Member

OH , i am confused . I said v1.73 is very old , what wrong is that , the VERY word troubles you ? Very means several month to me . As for the picture bot , Buy and Sell INDEX within a seconds , if that is not HFT , then what is it then . Further more , i hop your prop firm alllow your payment . In the end , i ask for signal not because you are admin but you are encouring people to spend their money on particular EA , and you SHOULD show some evidence , nobody deserve losing their money .

unclejoey likes this.
  11. MikeFX

MikeFX Active Member

I don't get it. Price is still $2400 on MQL5. 39 people have paid which equals $2652.
    Surely we are there?

12. sebzhd

sebzhd Active Member

It is now 39/44

13. MikeFX

MikeFX Active Member

Yes I know, but if you add up the figures, we have raised $2652 already and the cost is $2400 plus programmer.

14. HeyRadar

HeyRadar Member

15. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

Why don't people on the reserve list want to pay? What are they waiting for? Increasing the price of an advisor?

16. Sam Park

Sam Park Member

Up.... @GOODMEN how long until you decide this is not going to get funded and people can withdraw to other projects?

17. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

18. Goonerfx

Goonerfx Member

Don't understand. The MQL5 price is 2400 and we have collected 2652 so far 39x68= 2652 thats 252 for the programmer

19. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

use cryptocurrency and get a 20% discount%

20. HeyRadar

HeyRadar Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!