Recruitment of participants Profitable Football Systems

Discussion in 'Financial systems and sports betting strategies' started by Stalker, 6 November 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
209.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 13
Organizer:
Stalker
7%
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. bl3;
  1. Stalker

Stalker Administrator
    Administrator

Profitable Football Systems

111.png

Profit Predictor: Football Ratings System
    My new Profit Predictor is a football ratings system which is designed to provide a comprehensive solution for profitable football betting. You can create your own ratings using the system, giving you the power to analyse and predict the most likely outcomes with ease. The system is extremely versatile and can be used for various betting strategies, including set and forget bets or even trading.

Whether you’re an experienced bettor or new to the game, the system provides you with the tools you need to make informed decisions and increase your chances of success and of course profits!

Football ratings have been around for years, but there’s always been issues with all of them. Thery’re either expensive, unreliable or just plain wrong! I tried Poisson, ELO and everything else, but I couldn’t get them to work well enough, so I developed my own rating system, which I’ve been using to increase my bank for the past 4 months.

Profit-Predictor-Graph-Update.png

In conclusion, if you’re looking to take your football betting to the next level, my new ratings system is the perfect solution. Not only does it provide you with the ability to create your own ratings, but it also comes with a wealth of supporting materials, including step-by-step videos and special spreadsheets that make the process of creating ratings an absolute breeze.

This system is designed to help you maximize your profits and achieve your betting goals. So why wait? Take control of your betting future today with my Profit Predictor Football Ratings system!

Note: CGMBet is NOT needed for this system. All you need is ideally, Excel, though Open Office should also work.

THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS AVAILABLE: ONE FOR WINTER LEAGUES AND ANOTHER OPTION FOR SUMMER LEAGUES. OR WE HAVE A SPECIAL PRICE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY BOTH VERSIONS

222.png

333.png

Introducing Profit Predictor Assistant (Free Bonus)
    We have developed an extra tool for the package, called the Profit Predictor Assistant. This is an additional spreadsheet, which will not only save time, but, will ensure you don’t make any mistakes when entering fixtures or scores. It comes free with all purchases of The Profit Predictor.

When you purchase this, you will receive over 45 minutes of clear, step-by-step video instruction, where nothing is held back. Once you’ve watched the videos, you’ll be able to do exactly what I’ve done and start creating your own football ratings!

You also receive two very special spreadsheets, which make the ratings possible and to keep track of your bets. One sheet is for the Summer leagues and the other for the Winter ones.

And I must also mention, my unlimited and now legendary support. I’m here to help you, if you need me!

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!