Buy Prop firm passing service 5 k

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by younes, 8 August 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
250.00 USD
Participants':
20 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
20 USD
  1. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

@Teebbagg, have you seen it bro, dont worry I dont want ur refund, but stop argue for others mistake and blame them like only ur the only one super human who knows everything better than super computers.

2. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Not sure bro, whether they going to refund today or not. lets see and I'll update whatever the status is.

3. wie

wie Member

EA Project
    i think they will passed another challenge.. no refund from them..

4. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

They didnt refund or asked me whether I needed another challenge, they just blocked me from TG.. so I will not get any refund from them or they dont give any refund

5. Tryad

Tryad New Member

He breached my account today. If you check the Trustpilot right now, you will see several clients scammed recently. They will not refund anybody, unfortunately, as other clients are claiming there. Prop firms don't allow change of master password. I they did, I would have saved my account. Many clients said they asked him to stop trade and he didn't listen.

Even after the recent FED hawkish FOMC, he doesn't stop taking buys on GU and EU hoping for a miracle reversal. You can't call this a professional trader. He's a professional scammer, otherwise he, at least, would honor the refunds.

Let's give a lot of bad reviews of him, on Trustpilot, at ForexFactory (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/1201219-prop-firm-pass-and-management-service-2023). He will not stop there. Scammers always came up with another site, different name, etc. But he will have to work on a new identity if he has a lot bad of reviews.

Thinking clearly right now: why would some guy on the internet would manage a prop firm account for me instead of managing his own accounts? There are many prop firms out there that one trader could trade simultaneously and build huge amounts for himself. But only who's not capable of that is scamming people with this kind of service. They don't have to buy an account, they have paid upfront, and when they fail, they disappear with the money. These guys take an EA, backtest, and run for one month and think they can charge to pass prop firm's challenges.

As another member said, let's stop wasting money on this. Better find a good signal provider, and try ourselves.

wie and sovialtn like this.
  6. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

I've posted 1yputube video with all proofs I've and also updated the scam on trustpilot and also in myfxbook, so he replied to TG like genuine company with some ENglish man name to wait for refund, but this guy is from Bangladesh.. this will be their 1st site seems..https:// passmypropfirms .xyz/

ANd I know he dont return even 1$ back..

Please be caution and dont invest on any other propfirm passing service because scammers will come in different name in different website url's..

IF YOU GUYS INVESTED, and DIDN'T GET YOUR MONEY, PLEASE POST YOUR SCAM RESULTS ON TRUSTPILOT, it may save atleast others..

wie likes this.
  7. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

8. wie

wie Member

EA Project
    he also breach up my 5k account. keep going BUY GU and EU to hell. fucckk.. lol

9. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

for my account, all the trades he buy or sell and gave 80pips stoploss and 100 pips take profit till last day, I thought they using some bots and last week they do their manual trade n complete it..

10. christopher1316

christopher1316 New Member

11. GODLIKEGOD

GODLIKEGOD Member

I would say 99% of this passing services are scam, i have already been scammed by POW BANKER Admins, bullishjae scammer and also few popular signals that said passing is easy with them. We live and learn but yea dont trust the popular people in fx they only profit from this kind of things.

MrCorleone and unclejoey like this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!