Buy PropEA MT5

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by GOODMEN, 14 January 2024.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
120.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 4
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  1. Andereas

Andereas Member

Sorry I use build 4424

2. Andereas

Andereas Member

Sorry, I just realize you use 1.64 EA. My MT5 version is 1.12

3. jljander

jljander New Member

Look at what the EA tells you, you must activate all account history. You have to check that everything is green, that everything is correct, and it will work.
    If you want to do checks, even to work with this EA, I recommend the non-automatic trading mode for several reasons. It works for MT5 as well as the MT4 version that you have, which I like better.

metacorp likes this.
  4. metacorp

metacorp Member

Thank you guys, I’ll be doing more testing on MT4 version with your recommendations and I’ll be back again
    About Account history, where is this activated ?
    is it referring to the orders tab on MT4 and show all?

Thanks!

5. metacorp

metacorp Member

Thank you guys, I solved it by "showing all history data" that was only point I did not,

Apart from that, better MT4 version than MT5?

6. Andereas

Andereas Member

Wow, I did not know have to show all history. Thanks for the tips whoever point that out

I have not try MT4. The version is newer 1.6.

7. metacorp

metacorp Member

I was stucked on that point but thanks to jljander he told me to activate it.

Apart from that, MT4 version from this forum is working fine, and this strategy seems insteresting, only bad point is, once you're funded, you're -2000$ (-500$ from challenge and -1500$ from real account), so Better you makes money on funded to recover:D

You cand hedge again, once you're funded but you need at least 2500 or 3000$ deposit on broker: recover the initial -1500$ loss and keep at least another 1000$ for hedging on real and funded.

Seems interesting and I'll keep testing, now I'm doing on FTMO Demo + Broker Demo and works fine

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!