Recruitment of participants QUICK AND EASY DETECTOR TO WIN AT HOME FOOTBALL BETTING SYSTEM/STRATEGY FOOTBALL

Discussion in 'Financial systems and sports betting strategies' started by Stalker, 18 October 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
12.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 3
Organizer:
Stalker
33%
Settlement fee for participation:
5 USD
  1. Stalker

Stalker Administrator
    Administrator

QUICK AND EASY DETECTOR TO WIN AT HOME FOOTBALL BETTING SYSTEM/STRATEGY FOOTBALL

s-l1600.jpg

THE “QUICK & EASY HOME-WIN DETECTOR” SOCCER FOOTBALL BETTING SYSTEM/STRATEGY.

1. As the name suggests, this is a very simple,

easy-to-apply, system or strategy for selecting HOME teams that are very, very likely to win their soccer/football matches against their opponents.
    2. This system has been tested exhaustively, and test results reveal that it wins about 75 percent (75%) of the time.
    3. The information you need to work the system is freely-available online, at a certain website. This will be revealed to you when you buy the system.
    4. This system will make you plenty of money in the long run.
    5. It is not a get-rich-quick system, but it can steadily increase the size of your betting bank in the long term.
    6. YOU CAN WIN MONEY STEADILY IF YOU FOLLOW THIS SYSTEM.
    7. This system can be used in all football leagues in the world, so long as the relevant information/details are available online….as is the case in virtually all situations.
    8. The system can be used all year round, since soccer football is always being played in one part of the world or another. As long as you are connected to the internet, you should be able to find soccer matches to bet on most days.
    9. The system will be emailed (as a PDF document) to you once your payment has been received.

2. Jove H

Jove H Active Member

looks good. I have one I developed like this which would work with Bet Angel or any automated software.
    Unfortunately I am not in the UK or other allowed countries to use the Bet Automator.

If someone is interested I can help them with it. Sorry for hijacking this thread.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

if you want then you can share it in the free section
    https://clubbingbuy.com/forums/sports-betting.33/

4. Jove H

Jove H Active Member

Can I get a JV on there? my idea is not just to give it away but to provide it to a partner who can test it.
    After this test, I intend to invest as well via this partner since my country is not allowed.

5. JhonP

JhonP Member

Anyone wants to join in on this one?

6. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

do it first and everyone will follow you

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!