Recruitment of participants Replikanto Flowbots, NinjaTrader NT8 Trade Copier

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by anomaly_detector, 23 June 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
500.00 USD
Participants':
10 of 25
Organizer:
Admin
40%
Settlement fee for participation:
21 USD
  1. anomaly_detector

anomaly_detector Active Member

Looking for an organizer to get Replikanto Flowbots, a NinjaTrader NT8 multi account trade copier

Replikanto
    $0.00 – $249.00

The first and most reliable Ninjatrader trade copier
    Order replicator (Trade copier) add-on between Ninjatrader 8 accounts. It replicates orders from a Leader Account to multiple follower accounts according to the replication method selected. In network/remote mode, trades can be copied between Ninjatraders 8 from different machines. There are several replication methods (Exact Quantity, Equal Quantity, Ratio, Net Liquidation, Available Money, Percentage Change and Pre Allocation).

Top features:

Cross Order. Trade micro and copy to mini or vice versa (ES ↔ MES, NQ ↔ MNQ, …). Complete list in description.

Network Mode*. Trades can be copied from one computer to another using the local network.

Remote Mode*. Trades can be copied from one computer to another using the internet. You will need credits to use this feature. Go to https://replikanto.com and have some fun using this feature.

Stealth Mode. This feature will prevent identifying the use of Replikanto by looking at the information recorded in the orders.

ATM Orders**. ATM orders are replicated from the leader account to all followers.

NT7 to NT8. Trades can be copied from Ninjatrader 7 to 8. Will require Replikanto NT7 to NT8 product.

*Ninjatrader 8 with Replikanto needs to be running on all machines (Leader and Followers). Requires Replikanto license on all machines.
    **Although it works most of the time, external programs like Tradovate (Web and Mobile App), RTrader Pro, TradingView, TWS, … can generate unexpected results, so always use Ninjatrader PC version to place orders (trades). For Ninjatrader 8.1+ turn the Multi-provider on to have the product working properly.

https://flowbots.ninja/product/replikanto/?v=9b7d173b068d

Price is only estimate. Need an organizer to check for the programmer's work cost

2. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

I've never used it but I've heard of it.

I have this version (I don't know if it works...)

Can you try it?

Attached Files:

TraderSys likes this.
  3. Honeyfuji

Honeyfuji New Member

Hi Lucy, thank you for sharing. I believe NT addons need to be in zip file, how can we install this? I am really sorry for this newbie question. I couldn't find it online..

4. mariodellavega

yes works on 8.0.22

anomaly_detector and Luci like this.
  5. Joia

Joia New Member

what are we getting here? license for how long? locked by machine or unlocked?

6. Bug

Bug New Member

Do you want to be trades? then enter the supplier's website and make the purchase.

7. User1

User1 New Member

With NT 8.0.28 don’t work. Can’t install.

anomaly_detector likes this.
  8. anomaly_detector

anomaly_detector Active Member

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately it does not work in the latest version of the NT8. Anyways thanks

9. Gogibudha

Gogibudha Member

Is this cracked version ?

10. humtum

humtum Member

Cant download due to Virus detected.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!