Scam Robot Automatic for gold trading (Unlimited)

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by Fed77, 21 January 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1250.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 50
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Fed77

Fed77 New Member

[​IMG]
    I want to tell you more about myself!‍♂️

My name is Alex, I am a software and software developer for various purposes In 2014, I came to the Forex market.
    Manual trading on the market - in my opinion, it cannot be profitable, because it faces a psychological factor that destroys even the most profitable system!
    I focused on the work of creating a trading advisor! For months I have been testing various trading systems to find patterns in the work over a long period. After that, I combined 5 profitable full-fledged trading systems that together provide accurate data for entering a gold transaction! I added filters by dates and hours of operation for each of the trading systems, determined the best proportion between risk and profit, and designated the levels of TP SL based on positive mathematical expectation.
    Thus, I created one Expert Advisor in which the best trading systems with filters for the most profitable hours of operation are selected, which give a signal to enter / exit when the conditions coincide all 5 trading systems! On November 3, 2021, I launched the final version of my ADVISER on a real account with a deposit of 500USD! At the moment, the result is amazing! Profit +25650USD (About 5100%)! The drawdown is only 15% and is clearly controlled! The EA uses SL and does not change it until the deal is closed! My ADVISOR does NOT use grids, does NOT use martingale and does NOT use topping up! The Expert Advisor trades strictly within the specified parameters with a fully controlled risk! I want to note that the price of such a product is ten times more than I am offering you now. I have invested a lot of effort, money and time in this product, and I will increase the price every time the adviser takes another thousand% profit!

✔️The automatic adviser for gold trading continues to demonstrate stable results of its trading!
    Trading Parameters:
    Profit: +5,130.45%
    Monthly: 29.64%
    Take Profit: 60.0 points
    Stop Loss: 30.0 points
    Maximum Drawdown: 15%
    Profit Factor: 2.26
    Average profit for the month: 29%
    Average daily profit: 0.87% In addition, our Expert Advisor has an internal loss prevention algorithm!
    During the day, the adviser cannot lose more than 5% of the deposit, which guarantees 100% protection from squiz situations when mediocre advisers lose everything. This Expert Advisor will not lose more than 5% per day!
    The adviser's statistics are provided by the independent monitoring of MyFxBook
    License cost: 500 USDT. The license is the binding of the Expert Advisor to one MT4 number. The Expert Advisor will work on your one trading account.
    Unlimited license: 1250 USDT
    ☑️Unlimited license is an Expert Advisor without bindings. It works on an unlimited number of trading accounts with any brokers.

2. sunny7day

sunny7day Active Member

Amazing! i need this

3. dzai

dzai Member

4. dio889

dio889 Member

5. dio889

dio889 Member

scam broker with fake myfxbook

6. Fed77

Fed77 New Member

Account number 183412
    Invest password: EAfromAlexGold
    Server: NPBFX-Real
    ‍I am sending you a terminal for Windows above, or you can use the MetaTrader 4 mobile application and not download the terminal. To open the history of transactions with a PC, you need to go to the "Account History" - click the "Right mouse button" - click "All history" *The investor password is provided exclusively for viewing the trading statistics of the Adviser. It will be changed soon.

7. Fed77

Fed77 New Member

8. Fed77

Fed77 New Member

This Ukrainian fraudster sold another robot , all the scud is closed

Attached Files:

9. Fed77

Fed77 New Member

#9 Fed77, 22 January 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 22 January 2023
  10. dzai

dzai Member

It seems you are the creator of this EA
    I'm more doubtful now, whether to buy it.

11. Kent

Kent Active Member

Is this EA same as seller?

12. Fed77

Fed77 New Member

he sold an old version of the Expert Advisor Wall Street Gold to my friend, which has nothing to do with trading on the account

13. Fed77

Fed77 New Member

I posted the adviser for free, the one that the scammer sold, what are you going to buy? Do not buy he is a fraudster from Ukraine

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!