Buy Sets for Optimal Titan X Performance

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 28 January 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1000.00 USD
Participants':
39 of 40
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
71 USD
  1. miciafaceri

miciafaceri Member

You don't have $10-20 more to prove to people that your sets works more that 3 weeks? And really you believe so much in your sets that you could not put $100-$200 in a real account...

2. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

what do you mean ?, the 50K account is started after a week of the VPS, the main purpose is the 1K Account, you can see the transparency of that account there is 10% DD there, don’t always see the profit side, you can see the loss and profit by the test last month.

3. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Sorry to say, you are new here right ?, you can scroll all the way back and you will see the first test which have bad results (And please also read the reason why the test results are bad) . I wish after seeing the compare of that first test and the last test, it answers your curiosity

4. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

I understand what's going on, this website is still really don't know how the discount works. They calculate the amount of money received from the total discount, not from the total settlement price, for example 34 - 20% (6.8) = 27.6. So that's $27.6 taken instead of $34 (Per person), so there's $6.8 lost in each payment purchase, which, when totaled by multiplying 33, is $224 lost in total.

If the website really want to use discount conditions like this, it means that the website is ready to fill in the gaps, not by adding participants. I think this is something that should be understood in transactions and in my opinion, this is also the basic theory of a transaction.

Yes, That makes things easy for the customer, but it also amounts to deception, which consequently slows down the purchase. Actually, the faster the product is bought, you (Website Organizer) the faster you can also get profits from new buyers who buy later too.

R1ddl3, p1ll0w and pubguc242 like this.
  5. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

MQL5 Link And Credentials
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1905600?source=Site+Signals+My
    Naqh1234

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1898916?source=Site+Signals+My
    Naqh1234

Just go to deal in MT5 and you guys will see in the comments will have "Naqh or Naqh Sets" to prove more that the trade is running from me

Information
    I just want to give a little info about the sets about how it is working (Open and Close Position). *SETS IS FINAL
    Hope by this we can move faster to finished the fundraising

For Entry, EA will create a level with both direction, after it reach the max level amount, the EA will open the real trades. With this, EA will not just open positions or only follow temporary trends or follow trend news. EA will really filter out trends that occur with these levels. Therefore open positions that occur, I'm sure will be in accordance with the trend. If we look at MQL5 trading activity is very small and losses rarely occur, even though there are losses but with our hedging strategy we are definitely on the positive side and rarely get losses.

For Close, I not use Take Profit, i just use Trailing Loss *I don't need to explain it right, i hope you know the trailing stop features.

The last thing, How i maintain the drawdown ?
    I have the Equity Protector, There is amount to set for this features which it must be sync as the Lots and how much the trade is open.
    When i reach the Equity Protector (EP), it means my position definitely in wrong position or direction. Which, if I continue the trade it will definitely destroy the account even after a deep drawdown there is a possibility for the trade to be in accordance with the direction, but that's only a few percent and there are no guarantees. So my choice, is to calculate how much a trade will go floating loss untill it goes back to the direction and reach the profit or the Trailing Stop.

The Conclusion is:
    The Account will get huge loss only if it reach the Equity Protector (You can see the example on MQL5 1K Account). But its rarely.
    If you see in Trading History there is loss, it just the hedging strategy, If you look at the closest close trade you will see a positive number in the total.

Hope By This Explanation, you guys want to start paying.
    Thanks for your attention all.

*EA INCLUDED (21.48 MT5)

6. GoodLifeTA

GoodLifeTA Member

7. alcxxoincoin

alcxxoincoin Member

Common guys, we need to end this sale one way or another...

8. Pztr

Pztr Member

9. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

10. Pztr

Pztr Member

No se mueve... más largo que un parto

11. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

We near to the end…
    People from reserve list, let’s make a payment, Need 6 more people

12. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

13. GoodLifeTA

GoodLifeTA Member

Can the product just go ahead and be delivered to the people who have paid? I feel like this purchase should be an exception to the normal structure since the product is already ready to deliver and being sold from a member of this forum internally. The majority of funds have already been raised and I'm sure there are more people on this forum that will finally pay once they know they can access the product to fulfill the remaining amount of funds to Naqh, the seller. Just simply asking the question here.

Pztr likes this.
  14. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Yeah, I also thought like that before, to send to you guys, but I'm very wary of the spread of this set, because there is no security so whoever has it later can use it in full. And I still haven't received a penny from all of the payment, it's all still in the organizer.

The point is that these sets are very final and ready to use, for now the prop firm brokers that are suitable for this set are FTMO and Prop Firm which use "Eightcap" as their broker service (I have tested this and I haven't tested several other props such as MFF etc)

Actually there is one person who has bought outside of clubbingbuy:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NC5Xte_0nBfILk0yoyxdDXxdm3vsdOwR/view?usp=share_link

Let's go into the payment guys
    6 more left untill the delivery.

15. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Hope you guys see my last message that have been deleted by organizer.

The point is first 40 people will have advantage (For the support in waiting for a fairly long time). Can’t say the advantage here cause it will be deleted again. And the rest will be just get the sets and EA.

16. pubguc242

pubguc242 Active Member

Algo Expert Trader
    I dont think this will move any further and i request you to lower the price and accept whatever is raised. Thd money which you will recieved can easily be converted to 1k in just 1,2 month with fxcore100 bot on default settings. Please close this once for all.

17. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

I will consider it, because after this fundrise is finished, I am really sure that many people from the reserve list will pay and I will not get any dollar from sales of the hard work of my sets.

I don't believe in other EAs or other sets (btw I've used fxcore100 too), I believe what I'm doing here.

18. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

If we already have collected about $900, i will really accept that and start delivering, but the truth is we still far behind that amount

19. pubguc242

pubguc242 Active Member

Algo Expert Trader
    I am using fxcore since feb and its giving good returns on AUDUSD well everyone has their own choice so i completely respect yours. Lets get the TitanX sets settled as i need to attempt Prop firms so these sets will come in handy. May be people aren't paying because not everyone would be interested in prop firms, its tuff and sweaty. People mostly use bots to avoid the manual trade stress. Whereas prop firm are equally stressful with bots like the manual trading.

Naqh likes this.
  20. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

FUNDRAISING

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!