Recruitment of participants Skyrocket MT4 (no dll)

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 17 April 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
700.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 25
Organizer:
GOODMEN
16%
Settlement fee for participation:
29 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Skyrocket MT4
    V3.1

Skyrocket is a unique trading expert that combines the Price Action strategy with neural network technologies to optimize trading decisions. The expert provides accurate analytical capabilities by employing a structured analysis of price movements in conjunction with innovative machine learning methods. Skyrocket actively analyzes candlestick patterns, trend lines, and support and resistance levels using the Price Action strategy. This approach allows it to identify potential entry and exit points based on historical data and key price levels. Training the neural network is a fundamental stage in the development of Skyrocket. A significant achievement of Skyrocket is the avoidance of over fitting, ensuring stability in various market conditions. Skyrocket is a trading expert that successfully combines the Price Action strategy with neural networks, avoiding over fitting and ensuring stability in the dynamics of financial markets. The combination of precise Price Action analysis and the flexibility of neural network learning makes Skyrocket a powerful tool for traders seeking effective portfolio management.

READ FULL INFO (CLICK HERE)

999usd price since 1-st of April will be increased to 1499usd!

Skyrocket EA Meta Trader 5

Additionally, I have set a high price point for expert, as I believe that the advanced technology and capabilities that it offers are worth the cost. Furthermore, the price will increases as more users adopt Skyrocket EA and it becomes more popular, because it will become more valuable.
    My main goal is not to make a profit by selling many copies of my EA, but to provide a valuable tool for a select group of traders who are serious about improving their performance in the foreign exchange market. I know that this approach is not for everyone, and some traders may be deterred by the high price. However, I believe that for traders who are willing to invest in their success, my expert will provide a valuable return on investment. By limiting the number of users and increasing the price, I hope to ensure that my EA remains a powerful and effective tool for traders, helping them to achieve their financial goals.

Parameters

• The Expert Advisor is as easy to use as possible! Just set it on the chart in any time frame, and select the level of risk.
    • Working symbols EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, XAUUSD(GOLD)
    • Timeframe - H1
    • There are four risk levels to choose from: low, normal, high and FTMO(to pass challenges)
    • All parameters of the Expert Advisor are specially embedded in the code for maximum ease of use of the product.
    • Suitable for passing FTMO, prop firm account and other challenges.
    • Not sensitive to broker conditions, works ok at all type of accounts.
    • Not a martingale
    • Not a Grid
    • No averaging techniques
    • Always protect trades with stop loss and take profit
    In summary, I created this NN Price Action EA because I believe it can help traders make more informed decisions and be successful in the foreign exchange market.

Using machine learning and Neural Networks technology allows the EA to analyze vast amounts of data and make predictions with high accuracy, providing traders with a powerful tool that can help them achieve their financial goals.

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Skyrocket MT4 (no dll)

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!