Scam SpreadProfessor Futures Spread Trading Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Gurminj, 8 September 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
400.00 USD
Participants':
22 of 22
Organizer:
Gurminj
Settlement fee for participation:
20 USD
  1. crmck

crmck Active Member

2. crmck

crmck Active Member

butterfly
    crash spread

3. BUD

BUD Active Member

Everyone who pays before Monday midnight (12th Feb) will receive Rajen Kapadia's 'Guide to Spread Trading Futures' pdf ebook from me for FREE.

This is a fantastic introductory book to spread trading so you can be sure you understand all the basics before diving into the SpreadProfessor course.

sellin orless likes this.
  4. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

5. BUD

BUD Active Member

sellin orless likes this.
  6. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the comments, everything helps and gives operating ideas for possible spreads

Personally I have tried futures at a beginner level... I recognize that it is profitable although not easy...

Trading futures with legs of different expirations is complicated by the lack of volume.

I have tried 6E/ES and NQ/ES with good results in intraday, filtering a lot of the schedule, news...

There are several very simple BOTs in CB that facilitate this work, one of the simplest and most profitable (although it is only a base and it is necessary to make modifications to the code) is Universal Arbitration for NT8

I'm not talking about a professional utility, it's simply a way to test.

I think doing this on daily and medium/long term charts instead of intraday is possibly more profitable.

Have a nice day

AutoTrading007, TraderSys and BUD like this.
  7. BUD

BUD Active Member

Pay up guys and lets get it quickly.

8. sellin orless

sellin orless Member

Actually, spread how many professionals look at the market. It's a proven way to trade and not get taken down by mindless stop-loss triggers.

The course creator was a pit trader who trades real money and worked for a bigger energy corporation on their trading desk. Usually, you get this knowledge unless you are on a desk and/or trained at the corp.

This is worth every penny of $7500 I must say. I do trade spreads regularly and last month (Jan 2024) I made $5k on a 50k account and I was only using $10k in margin. This month I'm using like $10k in margin and I was up $8k as of this AM before the CPI news.

If I get one simple idea from him and put in a spread and get $2k a month - that's a $2k idea that I can harvest month after month --- or at least many many times over the life of that capital.

At $20 I am surprised why aren't people jumping over. I wouldn't care about the roughness of his character.

I worked at Fortune 10 banks on the trading desk --- and some of the money makers are so arrogant and cocky I couldn't stand. That's Wall Street - They will make an abusive parent reported on the news looks like a saint .

Come on guys go get it now! You'll thank me later.

crmck and BUD like this.
  9. sellin orless

sellin orless Member

upload_2024-2-13_10-42-21.png

Look at this guys this is my live real money account --- I'm up $1300 on this micro contracts. This was up $6k yesterday before CPI and I'm holding this for a different reason. Even with a CPI news I'm not loosing money. This is the power of spread trades.

Your equity curve will be smoother and in fact it will have lower drawdowns.

BUD likes this.
  10. BUD

BUD Active Member

Which broker & platform do you use if I may ask?

11. sellin orless

sellin orless Member

I'm using AMP Futures, CQG data and trading view free version.

I don't like AMP but they are the cheapest and it's fine for what I do so I am sticking here. I'm looking for other ones where I can trade the synthetic product instead of individual legs

12. BUD

BUD Active Member

So no SPAN margin for you either? I'm also with AMP ( + CQG + Tradingview) but the lack of SPAN margin is a pain sometimes.

13. sellin orless

sellin orless Member

Yes that's a major issue but I am not worried much on that since they give day margin on the positions which comes out to be better than span margin but if I've to carry overnight that's an issue.

Besides when I add or remove positions I need the average price consistently, but AMP does a FIFO trade closing which is fine for accounting but they mess my average price. This confuses the heck out of me and I can't manage effectively. Second, it doesn't have a way to trade exchange traded spreads -- which removes all of the legging issues/slippage.

I'm thinking of FuturesPlus platform with tradestation, but TS reputation is not great so I am not sure there either.

BUD likes this.
  14. BUD

BUD Active Member

If you are with AMP I recommend checking out CQG One. You need to write them to activate it for you (for free). They support exchange traded spreads there (even the VIX ones).

15. vegeta123

vegeta123 Member

hi
    i am new to this , how to move from Reserve list ? and if i pay when i will get the course?
    please be patient as i am new to the forum
    regards

16. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

Don't worry about the list, it doesn't matter as long as funds are being raised.

You just have to pay and wait for all payments to be completed

From that moment on, the product is delivered within a few days.

AutoTrading007 and TraderSys like this.
  17. sellin orless

sellin orless Member

Come on people --- we're 50% in we need the others to step in and close this soon.

18. sellin orless

sellin orless Member

So here's how the position changed now... while M2k was losing MYM started gaining. This needed no stop and a spreader get into the pair / or the multiple legs to take advantage of the relationship only.

It's easier than you think.

upload_2024-2-13_14-22-55.png

BUD likes this.
  19. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

You can pay the main list price
    20$
    -----------------------------
    Payment details
    ------------------------------

Stages of joint purchase!

20. vegeta123

vegeta123 Member

Paid
    Greetings
    I sent the payment through PayPal
    Best regrads

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!