Fundraising SprintInvestor's Setup Model Books X2 (Momentum Burst & Volatility Contraction Pattern) | 500+ Setup

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 18 January 2024.

Stage:
collecting funds
Price:
15.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 3
Organizer:
GOODMEN
33%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. BUD
    2. kenlee6, 3. jameszza;
    Reserve list:
    1. sniper7;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 18 January 2024
    Last edited: 18 January 2024
    SprintInvestor's Setup Model Books X2 (Momentum Burst & Volatility Contraction Pattern) | 500+ Setups

1.jpg

I have done two major studies on two major market structures: the Momentum Burst and the Volatility Contraction Pattern.

In my trading, I primarily trade short, momentum swings from very tight patterns. I model my trading after Mark Minervini and Pradeep Bonde, whose styles I've "hybridized" into one style, as follows ->

I try to compound as many short swings as possible. In a nutshell this is how I trade:

In my first model book on Momentum Bursts, the following is included:

• 500+ momentum burst setups (entries and % moves marked on chart), so you can build visual memory of what proper entry points look like on charts
    • Several dozen examples of what the market was doing at the point of breakout so you can build memory around what a healthy market enviroment looks like for your setup
    • Examples of momentum burst entry points as part of larger bases (towards the end of the model book)
    • I use these setups to help me gauge what quality swing follow through looks like
    • These teachings are straight from Pradeep's website and Youtube channel (Stockbee)
    In my second model book (this is actually a data base on VCP's), the following is included:

• A full data base of VCP bases and actual buy points traded by Mark Minervini per his interviews and trades that he has posted on X (fka Twitter). Many of these trades are from the 2020-2021 bull run, which produced several excellent, tradeable VCP's
    • For each of the 160 setups, there is a chart that shows the stock on the day of the breakout, the weekly chart on the day of the breakout, and chart with 1-3 months after the breakout to show you how it performed
    • For each setup, there's a host of data collected, including:
      • The type of setup (new high, high tight flag, low cheat, pullback, etc.) - all the terms that Mark teaches in his books
      • The depth and length of the base
      • The distance between the pivot and the 20 SMA, 50 SMA, and 200 SMA (this helps with determining "price tightness" at the pivot!)
      • Whether the base was early stage or late stage (stage count, per the teachings in his books)
      • The price of the stock.
    • This type of data has been extremely helpful to me. When I scan for setups every night, I compare them to what I see in this model book.
    • Here are some of the insights that I've gleaned from this model book, and you will be able to develop your own insights from this deep study on VCP's:

2. kenlee6

kenlee6 Member

reseller selling for $15.

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

FUNDRAISING

4. BUD

BUD Active Member

Paid.
    Paypal Transaction ID: 76T850129G672412N

5. Admin

Admin Administrator

ok

6. BUD

BUD Active Member

pay up guys

7. BUD

BUD Active Member

2 more payments needed

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!