Buy TB Videos Only (Mentorship) - Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by MalcomLeed, 22 April 2024.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
5000.00 USD
Participants':
13 of 22
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
390 USD
  1. kuliser

kuliser Member

Was interested in their approach.
    Looked at introduction video
    Seems simple and logic - may be too simple :)
    But all starting "likes" and "comments" seem to be from fake accounts - scroll to the bottom of the comments
    upload_2024-4-29_22-18-14.png

I could not find any statistics.

Was trying to find real reviews, but no of the positive ones seem to be from a real person.
    Why do you think that this guy is profitable?

MalcomLeed likes this.
  2. DenizTheMenace

I was interested in that strategy as every time when I watch the charts with the pivot point indicator in it really looks like this particular strategy could work and maybe there could be some more valuable information in these videos but I won’t pay 2k, 5k nor even 10k for any info material. But your not wrong tho all these comments look suspicious

David718 and MalcomLeed like this.
  3. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    I agree, also i never checked instagram 30k followers+ until now...and 1 like on their recent instagram post lol

Attached Files:

David718 likes this.
  4. tanus

tanus Member

nobody will pay 10k for the mentorship.. :)
    I'm member in his comunity for past 2 years.. got the first course, member for life in us30 signals and also was another group (which was profitabile like 1 month+ and after he changed the strategy so many times, now nothing).
    Also bought the funded formula which yeah helped me .. I manage to pass 2 accounts from one shot..

if you want to make money, you need a good strategy, start with a funded account :) of at least 100k (you can start with 50 too) .. I was in his first webinar where explained few things how to grow etc.

Few months ago also I received the offer only for videos at 2k or 2.5k.. but for me doesnt help me since in the video he posted he say about few strategy's which are also in my course.. buying the mentorship would not help me.. since I'm member of us30.. I know 90% of the strategy us30 so I can use it myself.. I have like 50% of that mentorship and get this..
    I found this posted yesterday somewhere.
    upload_2024-4-30_8-31-55.png

5. kuliser

kuliser Member

We should understand that there is a chance of negative reviews from competitors, but there is a real problem in that it's impossible to find real statistics after their training - neither from them nor their students .

MalcomLeed likes this.
  6. RaymondKokZA

RaymondKokZA Active Member

Any strategy is just that...a strategy. The best thing to do is to backtest it (use FX Replay- you get a 5 day trial for free) and backtest it for 6 months to 1 year. If you make profit - BOOM! If not then either scrap the strategy or adjust it. Doesn't matter what strategy you use, in all honesty, there is a 50% chance it will go in your direction and a 50% chance it won't. So everything comes back to doing your own backtesting. That will give you confidence in the strategy and that it can pass your challenge.

7. whiteso

whiteso Member

Scam

MalcomLeed likes this.
  8. RaymondKokZA

Continuing from my previous post, I backtested his London Strategy with EurChf. It went pretty well. I tested it over 6 months and made anywhere between 3% and 5% per month. I'll be honest, I didn't trade to the end of each month. I would stop at 5%. If I made 5% and then lost then I would stop that month. Maybe I could make more but I could also make less. I just choose to rather stop my trading month at 5%...even 3%. Think about it...on a $250,000 prop firm account making 3% profit and a 80/20 profit share would give you $6000 per month. On 5% per month that is $10,000. I'm happy with that. Even on 1% making $2000 is more than I earn in a month here in South Africa if I convert it to my currency.

All I'm trying to say is not strategy is good or bad. It's all dependent on what you want out of it and your perception. If you want 10% per month then his London Strategy might not work for you but I can vouch that if you're looking for an average of 3%...maybe even 5% then it's perfect.

So if he has multiple strategies I would say figure out what you want out of it and backtest it. If you don't get the results you want then either up your capital, change the strategy or scrap the strategy.

Trigzz_94 likes this.
  9. whiteso

whiteso Member

People should ensure they are doing their due diligence before posting courses.

10. RaymondKokZA

The only due diligence you can do is your own backtesting. One person can be profitable in a strategy while another is not. Backtesting at least 100 trades will determine your equity curve. More trades...even better. So unless something is PERSONALLY backtested it can't be considered a scam or bad.

Many people profit big with ICT concepts but I just don't with my backtesting. Doesn't mean it's wrong or bad...it's just not for me.

MalcomLeed likes this.
  11. RaymondKokZA

So with backtesting you need to determine the following: Expectancy = (average winning trade * percent winners) - (average losing trade * percent losers).
    So for example if my backtest shows 50% winners and my average winning trade is $1200 and my average losing trade is $1000 my expectancy is (.5 x 1200) - (.5 * 1000) = $100. This means that in the long run I make on average $100 for each trade, and if I take 300 trades per year I will make $30,000 this year on average.

BACKTEST BACKTEST BACKTEST. So important. I would love if everyone who bought this would backtest it. That's the ONLY way to prove if it's profitable or not. No other member screenshots or reviews but your own backtesting.

I can't afford it now as I paid a shit load with TopOne Trader to buy their top funding account which I'm going to pass using the London Strategy. Might take me 2 months due to the win rate but I'm in no hurry. If these strategies are profitable I'll come back and backtest them myself and maybe do a new challenge. For now I'm happy with his London strategy and the best part is...it take me like 5 minutes in the morning before getting the kids ready for school. Then I'm done (win or lose). I love it!!!!

tanus likes this.
  12. whiteso

whiteso Member

Spend 10k just to do some backtesting that fails, no thanks

MalcomLeed likes this.
  13. RaymondKokZA

I agree with you. That's why we have this site so that we can do group buys and not waste all that money.

MalcomLeed and whiteso like this.
  14. Sunny135

Sunny135 Member

Hey bro, thanks for your kind sharing. Can you please recommend the course / strategy that you personally benefit from? Apart from London Strategy with EurChf. Thank you.

15. RaymondKokZA

That's the one I'm talking about. But like I said I stop when I reach 3% to 5% in the month. So with my backtesting (which I did from June 2023 up until May 2024) I usually stop the trades at 5%. Sometimes I try an extra trade and then I might lose so then I just stop there. I noticed I have more 3% months than 5%, however I stop when I reach that amount. So usually by the middle of the month I stop trading and then skip the backtesting to the beginning of the next month until I make my 3% to 5% then I skip to the next month.

So now I'm going to start on 1 May 2024 (tomorrow) with a funded account and will stop trading once I reach about 4% (between 3% and 5%). I'm confident in my approach because those are the results I got with my backtesting.

If you do choose to do his London strategy just do you own backtesting and work off off your results. Firstly, it will give you confidence in the fact that you know what you're doing and secondly, you will know that you can be profitable.

DenizTheMenace and Sunny135 like this.
  16. djasi

djasi Member

17. DenizTheMenace

Are there any other currency pairs you trade with London strategy beside EURCHF? I also know this strategy but can’t decide which pairs are the best beside EURCHF

18. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader

Al hybrid system on here another GB it is good, verified track record based off supply/demand

19. RaymondKokZA

I did good with GBPJPY as well but only tested that from January until now. I'd like to backtest more just to have more data.

DenizTheMenace likes this.
  20. RaymondKokZA

Sorry...I meant GBPUSD.

DenizTheMenace likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!