Buy The Safety Trade

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by tool47, 11 January 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
575.00 USD
Participants':
21 of 21
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
39 USD
  1. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

So what I mean is, do you have the most up-to-date version of all indicators in the delivery section? If so, are you trading in the health of the conditions shown in the form of 1 2 3 4 in the video?

2. Ela

Ela Member

Yes

3. Asim Choudry

Asim Choudry Member

Hi Admin

is there any updates to this system ?
    I only downloaded mine not long ago

the developers screen has got an indicator added on which I don’t have , just wondered if you have latest version?

thanjs

4. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

In fact, if there is a programmer who will decompile this system, I am ready to pay a joint purchase. Now in the new system, it only defines tradingview, but I think it also gives sniper and other scanner tables. The programmer can do that too, this system is alive again in the man.

5. Asim Choudry

Asim Choudry Member

what do you mean decompile ?

do you mean expose the setting for each indicator for the MT4 version, which I’m talking about , I don’t have the tradingview version.

the reason I’m asking for an update is because when you look at Kevin’s screen he has a additional indicator a moving average , it’s a RED LINE next to his safety line , this red line he uses for entries . He also enters trades at the red line , I think it’s one the best indicators on his screen , I thought I would ask admin for an update to see if I can get it . Please check the attached pic for what I’m
    Talking about . Let’s get this moving average.

Attached Files:

6. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

The attached indicator you asked me about is the 30 ema indicator. The other one is already the first standard one, if you are asking about the one he added later, 30 ema. I saw it in the object description that was stuck on the mouse in a video. :) For us, the top one, or rather all of them, are actually especially sniper indicators.

7. Cigaras

Cigaras New Member

I know the guy who can decompile it so i will would be happy to join with you :)

boyboy216 likes this.
  8. Harakty

Harakty Member

Hi guys, anyone interested in trying to fix/ unlock this? The dll version does not even work anymore as the major brokers do not accept old MT4 version anymore.

boyboy216 likes this.
  9. whiteChocolate

whiteChocolate New Member

Only if sniper is in it

10. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

Seller Kevin Grego no longer gives the new updated system (including sniper) mt4 file. He only defines it in tradingview and closed source code, the codes are closed ...He explains the system very well every day live on YouTube. If there are admins, or a good pinescript expert here, I think they can solve it for a fee. Again, a new updated bulk purchase topic is opened again or this is updated. This time we will have a system with a strategy with plenty of live, proven examples on YouTube. What do you say, ladies and gentlemen?

11. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

The Safety Trade

12. Asim Choudry

Asim Choudry Member

Admin what’s happening with this ?

13. Asim Choudry

Asim Choudry Member

what is the update you are talking about , the only thing we don’t have is the sniper, If there are updates please let me know which ones ? So we consider buy it again ?

14. Asim Choudry

Asim Choudry Member

I don’t mind buying the Trading view version, then you trade the seconds timeframes ? What do you think ?

15. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

All indicators have been updated.sniper scanner sells separately for a monthly fee, it can actually make the programmer, but we need to get the sniper indicator, especially the new updated system.Tradingview also defines the seller.

16. Cigaras

Cigaras New Member

upload_2024-1-30_15-55-26.png Kinda figured out all indicators except the "BOKK" one if some have some info on it please share, i will share end product :) becouse its not working for 1384 version anymore for me

Attached Files:

boyboy216 and blackstuff like this.
  17. fryguy

fryguy Active Member

I would think some trading view hackers exist that can decompile stuff.

18. fryguy

fryguy Active Member

Nope. I think this has died. The brokers MT4 won't make a connection unless you allow the update. That's kills the .dll use. Every product that uses a .DLL will stop working.

You can't roll back to an old terminal, since to connection stops.

blackstuff likes this.
  19. paratanne

paratanne Member

The bok is the most critical part. All other parts have been figured out including the sniper. They are mainly MACD's, EMA's and schafe (for the sniper). What we need to be decompiled is the bok. He has said several times in his videos that the bok is from the sniper so I might thing the bok is also schfe but can;t figure out exact settings. If you find anyone who can decompile that, let's us know. That would be the first step in building an EA from the system. Anyway this must be done with caution as he recently sued two people for copyrights and he won both cases.

boyboy216 and blackstuff like this.
  20. fryguy

fryguy Active Member

If you have an idea on the Sniper. Upload the indicators and template to a file sharing place so we can take a look and improve on it maybe.

Thanks

boyboy216 likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!