Recruitment of participants Trade To Success Academy Package by Kumar Kashal

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by GOODMEN, 7 December 2021.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
97.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
10 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Trade To Success Academy Package by Kumar Kashal

Content: Complete: MTF270X Premium Masterclass, Trade To Success University Course & the Winning In trading Premium Course

If you would like to know exactly how I turned 50K to 1.2 Million trading this simple strategy, this may be the most important message you will ever read.

Here’s what it’s all about…

I’ve uncovered a simple, yet powerful, system that allows me to make a colossal amount of risk reward YET retain a high win rate in my trades (unheard of)

And I’ve been doing it successfully with “live trades” (through all types of crazy market conditions…)

Again, this is based on actual trades, not theory.. Theoretical crap will decimate your trading accounts.

Best of all, I’m willing to teach you what I’ve discovered —at no cost-– if you act now.

I have a webclass where I’ll be revealing the following:

· Why you should avoid using the “moving average” indicator like the plague (and what REALLY works instead)
    · The one tool at the basis of this strategy that will change EVERYTHING in your trading!
    · The ONLY type of approach you should be trading (and how it’s going to compound your returns…)

By the way, this is has absolutely nothing to do with:

• EA’s
    • Auto or Copy Trading
    • Options Trading
    • Boring Weekly and Monthly Charts Trading
    • …And especially not, “Buy, Hold & Pray!”

P.P.S. Remember, I will be revealing how I discovered this simple system that allows me to make a colossal amount of risk reward YET retain a high win rate in my trades (unheard of).

2. Dheeraj721

Dheeraj721 Active Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!