Download Trader Dale - Volume Profile Video Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Rsousa, 9 April 2021.

1. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

Practice, train. If it helps you earn, I'll be happy.

2. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

Yes, a beautiful trick. They probably cut all Stop Loss players and went up.

3. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

I have a wired telephone at work :)

4. Iojik

Iojik Member

I read up on the KISS OF indicator but it is not clear to me what their rules are. I looked on youtube as these guys have a yt channel with some videos of them trading but it is not clear where they decided to enter a trade and way. Looks like they prefer to trade nasdaq beause it moves quite a lot.

5. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

I think that as for the rules, you have to adjust them to each other. Of course, you can also apply rules like TD's. It's always about the same, setting the key support and resistance levels where the volume is highest. KISS is in my opinion more readable because we have much better presented surge bars, trapped buyers / sellers, bulldozer, each candle also has POC, KISS reversal signal. Of course, in the end, you have to make the decision ...

6. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

somebody's strategy does not suit everyone yes, it may help but eventually you have to create your own. Its my opinion.

7. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

in the end, profit counts in the long term, years must pass and during this time you will learn many strategies and indicators and then you will create your own way

8. Iojik

Iojik Member

Well there is that but there are also the strategies of Smart Money that hunt SLs, manipulate, get the news results early so they can position themselves before everything starts to move and macroeconomic news that turn everything on its head. So that is something we have to always account for.

You seem to have changed your tune. You were less optimistic 1 week ago. Was it the kiss OF that changed your mind? :D

9. Iojik

Iojik Member

I see this is the main logic behind kiss of. Simple enough but lets see if it works. How long have you traded using it?

10. traderite

traderite New Member

Yes, were you able to access it ? Help me too bro.. :)

11. traderite

traderite New Member

Bro.. I am not able to send a Message to you. What could be the reason ? Need to ask something about those folders. Thanks to you for sharing that but I am not able to access it.

12. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

I don't have my own strategy yet, trying different things. In the last session I was going to go "big" for sale for a few lots but I was at work and I didn't make a decision, what I regret. It was possible to earn some money.

13. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

Everything is available for purchase or download from here.

14. Iojik

Iojik Member

If you look through this thread your will see that everything was shared previously. Nt8 cracked ,the course that teaches you how to use the indicators, where to open trades and of course the indicators, examples of trades we took, etc. There is no holy grail. You just need to implement what you learned from the course, backtest and demo trade and blow up some accounts and keep trading until you are profitable. Trading experience is something you learn on your own. Just recently i was telling kapulet how I was following the OF, the cumulative delta was signaling a divergence and the price kept going higher and higher. Indicators, VP and OF are useless when Smart Money decides to move the market in the opposite direction. Smart money understands how indicators and candle patterns work and they can make the charts show whatever pattern they want and make RSI or stochastic turn overbought and oversold forever. I've even posted some examples of that in this thread.

15. traderite

traderite New Member

I know that bro.. I thought you are giving a helping hand to newbies (including me :)). Due to some coincidence I got to view and download that File which you shared [protected though]. I thought it is for all, didn't know that it was specifically meant for Iojik only. No issues bro.. I understand your situation. Must be some reason to share with someone and not with other.

Happy Trading!!

16. traderite

traderite New Member

No issues bro.. nicely avoided my request. :p

Happy Trading!!

17. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

All od this can be purchase or download for free from this website. We try to use strategies and indicators that operate on the basis of volume. Unfortunately, the rules of this group do not allow the free exchange of "everything" ... It must be clear.

18. traderite

traderite New Member

Just one suggestion..next time you share anything then please do not openly share on this forum as per rules which you are trying to explain to me but bypassing yourself. Even password protected files should not be shared here for indicators or courses purchased from here. ..It must be clear.

19. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

So...Happy trading then.

20. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

All the things I share (files, folders) are available for free. Some of them, even the one that normally should not work (paid versions), also works on the hacked NT8 platform, which is available for free if you want to look well. You just have to move your head and not express your regrets ...

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!