Download Trader Dale - Volume Profile Video Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Rsousa, 9 April 2021.

1. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

I'm a goddamn pessimist, probably even if I start earning money regularly from Forex and I will consider it a lot of luck ... I poured a lot of money into it and I have seen all the scams and the biggest fuckers and cheats in this industry. Personally, I would hunt each trickster and break their arms and legs until it would be so loud that each next would be afraid to publish any scam. The scale of the scammers and tricksters (people without a moral backbone) is unimaginable ... A few years ago I myself took many loans in banks and parabanks with the intention of earning money because I trusted scammers ... Now I pay off these obligations and I will be for a long time.

Iojik likes this.
  2. Iojik

Iojik Member

I feel you, man. I started with "expert advisers" like a decade ago but I never felt confident in putting real money cos all the time they crash the account. I remember even back then (when eas were absolute crap) people were trying to sell these things like the holy grail of trading and they would not even blink which raised several red flags meanwhile I had the cracked version of their EAs and it was crap. I learned that people buy the story and not the results. They get away with lies by posting some disclaimers. Meanwhile, people don't only lose the money they use to buy the courses, eas, indicators but also the money they trade. So yeah, I agree with you, the vast majority are snakes. Even Trader Dale was admitting this in his book. He worked for a broker and they weren't interested in making money for their clients but rather making money from commissions and upsales. The good news is money can be made from trading but you need the market trading experience to see it all and avoid past mistakes. Now we have more courses, indicators, real traders that we can learn from.

3. Iojik

Iojik Member

4. Iojik

Iojik Member

The market seemed very "constipated" today. :D Eurusd moved about 30-60 pips, usdjpy about 40 pips, audcad 40 pips, cadjpy around 40 pips. It looks like the market is waiting for more participants to join before it starts to make more significant moves.

5. Iojik

Iojik Member

6. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

Yes, the market made an unexpected move today.
    Even though all the volume analyzes said: "SELL" !!!

fuck1.png

7. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

But one indicator predicted what the market would do for sellers ...

fuck.png

8. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

9. Iojik

Iojik Member

Lol. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the SM would start showing these kinds of volume signs to traders? I actually had a usdjpy pending buy about 180 pips below at15:30 when the news was released. I didn't think it would drop so fast in minutes. https://prnt.sc/oZ2ayu2m766K I had a 12 SL on it as TD recommends and it was hit in 3 seconds. o_O https://prnt.sc/uNte6fhKAsgR It did however save me from an 80+ DD.

10. Iojik

Iojik Member

11. Iojik

Iojik Member

Well this is starting to make more sense when it comes to the delta divergence and why it doesn't always work. If there is a big buyer with deep pockets absorbing the orders, the cumulative delta doesn't work. This is exactly what i saw last week on Monday. TD might have misunderstood or explained it wrong.

12. Iojik

Iojik Member

Lol. Kapulet, check this out. I had a 0.11 lot buy on EurAud yesterday and I let the trade run overnight. This morning i saw the swap and commission. Check it! :)) https://prnt.sc/lsM94d-ER-aU

13. Iojik

Iojik Member

14. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

The broker always makes money

15. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

16. Iojik

Iojik Member

17. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

18. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

19. kapulet

kapulet Active Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!