Download Trader Dale - Volume Profile Video Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Rsousa, 9 April 2021.

1. kapulet

kapulet Well-Known Member

Yep. Sierra is bullshit...

2. Iojik

Iojik Member

Dang. I've been having one of those days where everything is upside down. I can only laugh about it. :rolleyes:

US 30 - 13 oct WTF moment.png

3. kapulet

Rotavator ...:D:p

4. kapulet

5. kapulet

Stronger USD for a while...

1.jpg
    2.jpg

6. kapulet

7. kapulet

I could say "it was possible to prepare". I had previously determined the POC points that worked. And I was watching KISS + NOBS.

1.jpg

8. kapulet

9. kapulet

Current situation...

1.jpg

10. kapulet

A small profit was made

1.jpg

11. kapulet

Unfortunately, that's the whole truth about my trading ... It's still a "preschooler" level.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

12. kapulet

I will say this. 99.9% of people on this forum want to earn money long term. We should all be treated ... on our head or wake up from sleep ... This is utopia ... Only brokers and "selling miracles" people (99%) scammers earn money not from trading. Often with referral links to brokers or trading platforms.

13. Iojik

Iojik Member

14. Iojik

Iojik Member

I think that if you can figure out how to grow a small account over time with tight SL and only take the best trades, you can make it. Until a few months ago, I didn't even know what OF or VP were. I didn't even know how to use NT8 and all the indicators it comes with. I've played for years with Mt4 and EAs but that was like being in kindergarten. I basically knew nothing. I feel like i am evolving and slowly learning and getting market experience while seeing some crazy shit like today. Hopefully, I will not repeat the exact same mistakes in the future and i think a better way to go about it is to use a tighter SL. TD suggested to use around 10 pips as I've and i don't think he is wrong. I've had situations where a small profit turned into a negative trade that just ran away from me. I have to learn to take a small L so I can focus on taking other trades instead of taking a bigger L later or waiting for the market to come back or trying to chase it which is far more mentally exhausting that taking a 5-10 pip loss. If i was wrong and the market doesn't go my way, then I need to get out and look for the next opportunity.

I think if you gave 100 people the same strategy to use with the same rules, course, indicators, etc and let them trade independently, they would not get the same results. I think people need to figure out their own trading method that they prefer, suits their style, their risk preference, frequency of trading, lot size, TP and SL and practice that way until they figure out an edge. You also need a plan on what to do if the trade goes against you. When to stop trading, when NOT to trade, how much are you going to risk if you do lose and thus prepare for the negative side of trading which is inevitable.

I would say it takes years to learn how to do something successfully. Whether it is being a doctor, lawyer or a trader. I think if you figure out a way to crack it even just a little bit, you won't have to worry about the next paycheck. That being said, I don't think there are ANY people in the forex market or stock market that don't lose money. Even smart money loses money.

15. kapulet

Its just cent account. In total i think i lost about $ 500...

16. kapulet

I want to play with real money, you have to feel that you are really making money and you are losing. You must feel greed, euphoria, anger and panic. I played quite a bit, i.e. with $ 20 ($ 2,000) I made over $ 200 ($ 20,000) once. I was playing 10-20 lots on a leverage of 500. I was counting that the EUR / USD had already hit the bottom (the lowest low in 20 years). But I miscalculated another good USD results and weak EUR caused further lows and I was not "taking profits" (a very important thing in trading) but hoping for further price rebounds from this level. I rarely used the los stop.

17. Iojik

Iojik Member

I'm starting to think that NOT using a SL at all is a mistake because the market doesn't give you any warnings before it starts to pounce. I think i wrote a post about that just the other day. I set a big limit order and i forgot about it as I was reading this thread, looking through news, reading articles while also listening to stuff on youtube. The market kept moving sideways and I use a trailing TP ea that moves the SL and also makes a noise when the market moves my way. When I remembered about my trade i was already 300$ in a DD. Now I found an EA that sets up a predetermined TP and SL which is hidden from the broker. It's easier to recover a 10 pips SL than fight back a 300$ DD. I'm focusing on scalping at the moment so I normally get out fast but without a SL I'm just digging myself in a whole because I have to take multiple trades to try getting back that loss and turning positive. I would take the 30$ loss and have some peace of mind and focus on the next trade opportunity than wait for the market to swing back or get even deeper in a DD. I'd rather be down only 30$ than 300$ because i wasn't looking or something unexpected happens like a spike.

Here is that MT4 ghost TP and SL ea if you want to play with it.
    https://anonfiles.com/lcwf6dCcyf/Ghost_Take_Profit_And_Stop_Loss_ZIP

18. kapulet

Once I had a situation where I left the trade overnight with SL on, and in the morning it turned out that there was a GAP price that exceeded my SL. And I lost my money ...
    Thanks for EA.

19. Iojik

Iojik Member

The cool part is that the stop-loss and take-profit are not saved in the MT4 order information but are only visible to the EA.

20. kapulet

Aha...

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!