Locked Tradigos - Algorithm Trading for NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Gurminj, 22 May 2023.

Tags:
Stage:
Completed
Price:
650.00 USD
Participants':
21 of 23
Organizer:
Gurminj
Settlement fee for participation:
34 USD
  1. Joia

Joia New Member

Which chart settings are you using?

2. cfalevel

cfalevel New Member

I agree with you. I really think it moves stop loss to break even too soon. Many times it stops out and the move continues in intended direction, but it doesn't take it. I wished it entered more on pullbacks.

I'm almost thinking to run it to get trade direction cues from it and then enter manually on a pullback.

The line break charts are new to me and so is NQ. I usually trade ES. I tried to run NQ algo on ES on backtest, but didn't work too well. It is my first foray into algo trading also so a lot to learn.

Curious to see what you guys are using for charts. The developer also said that best way to test is running on sim. He said results from back test or replay are not reliable.

Also he said results posted on the website are 3 line breaks with 6 minute. Screenshots attached

Attached Files:

anomaly_detector and rmipro like this.
  3. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

The weekend is coming, let's try to comply with the payments please, in a few days some cracked versions of NT8 stop working and we need to have the strategy files ready to continue with the tests.

Good Weekend

4. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

Friday has been complicated and with many trades...

You have to keep in mind that it has been a day of expiration and personally I never trade with my real account but here it is in a Sim account.

The balance is still positive.

I did the Rollover and added the commissions when I could.

I'll keep watching next week.

TradigosMNQ1706.JPG

TradigosNQ1706.JPG

anomaly_detector likes this.
  5. mike74

mike74 New Member

6. anomaly_detector

anomaly_detector Active Member

I had some technical problems with my server and it was not running all the time.

Generally it needs to run all the time. Backtest results are not realistic. My version keep crashing in the market reply mode, so I only can do reliable forward tests.

NQ version still looks good. CL remains the worst performer

Luci likes this.
  7. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

55% paid...
    We are moving very slowly with the payment.

I have 5 days left to test the version I have, I hope that during this time the payment is completed so that I can continue testing on the latest version of NT8.

8. cfalevel

cfalevel New Member

I have similar problem with replay.

Usually it says something about the order ID already in use or something like that. It doesn't happen if doing 1x speed, but anything higher it messes up.

What settings do you guys use @anomaly_detector and @Luci

9. anomaly_detector

I'm back to default settings 3m line break charts.
    Due to unrealistic backtests all optimizations failed in the forward tests.

The CL version is a mystery to me. It worked very well for some time but now it keeps failing every day. Almost all losing trades. Do you guys use 3m line break charts for CL also or other settings?

NQ is still looking good. The YM version sometimes has good winning streaks but often struggles for a week or two when volatility is low

10. cfalevel

cfalevel New Member

I only have the NQ & MNQ version. As shown in screenshot above, I think developer used 3 line break chart with 6 minute base period to show results.

I think NQ is very good, if it didn't move to breakeven very quickly

11. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

We are already at 60% of fundraising.

We are very much disappointed by the time that other BOTs are taking to deliver, but we must trust and be patient, so far there have been no problems in any of my deliveries, I don't think they will take much longer and soon we will have some BOTs to start with tests.

Do not neglect this BOT, whoever is on the joint purchase list must pay the fee so as not to paralyze others.

There are few days left for the old versions of NT8 and many of my current bots will stop working.

Let's continue with this purchase to get the version for NQ and CL and try to have some benefit.

We know perfectly well that most of them will not be profitable, but the only way to prove it is by having the product and being able to share ideas and setup from the delivery department.

Thanks for participating

AutoTrading007 and Gurminj like this.
  12. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

Today Juneteenth...

I haven't put the bots to work

FlashTrader likes this.
  13. FlashTrader

FlashTrader Member

Market has not volume. When liquidity is limited moving outside of balance it near impossible. These bots need range, won't get it today on this volume. Just bouncing off volume profile levels

14. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

results June 20...

I made some adjustments and finally the BOT started at 10:40 (CET)

For now my tests are 24h00 a day simply to be able to filter and know which trading hours are best.

There are many operations and among them some very good ones.

I only have 2 days of testing left, I hope the participants on the list continue to pay.

Tradigos2106.JPG

15. FlashTrader

FlashTrader Member

V, you know that NT data is crap sometimes..you can never trust NT data on Backtesting..only real time sim or at worse replay.

16. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

June 21 Results

It remains positive... There was a failure in the last trade, that trade did not have SL and closed due to session exit.

Due to the large number of operations closed in BE I do not see MNQ profitable, a closing with 0.5 pts does not cover the commissions and makes the losing operation, however with NQ that same closing is positive with $5.82

Today is the last day of testing, as soon as we complete the payments and have the files I want to try with CL

Tradigos2206.JPG

17. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

P&L fluctuates a lot, I don't know if it would be adequate for my real account.

There are many trades and the idea is to filter the schedule.

It seems clear that this bot needs volatility, its best trades are in the EUR and US openings and at times of news

Today my version NT8 8.0.22 stops working but possibly I can continue observing this BOT in NQ throughout the next week.

Tradigos2306.JPG

TraderSys likes this.
  18. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

I have observed the operation these days and I think that apart from its automatic trades, it can be profitable combining with manual trades, it usually hits the trend although sometimes the SL jumps too quickly.

PLEASE PARTICIPANTS PAY THE FEE

Thank you

19. Anon

Anon Member

I think the problem is we have other algos that are funded and still waiting for delivery. So I'll pay when the other algos are delivered because none of the recent ones have been delivered yet.

sonia0101, Luci and anomaly_detector like this.
  20. anomaly_detector

Same here. I'm interested in it. But I won't pay anything more until I see other buys that I paid for refunded or delivered

sonia0101, Luci and Anon like this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!