Buy Trading_Busters_EA (analogue)

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by GOODMEN, 1 August 2024.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
700.00 USD
Participants':
15 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
62 USD
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Trading_Busters_EA (analogue)

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

mt5

3. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    can anyone confirm this is original and works?

4. schrodinger83

schrodinger83 Member

i think analogue means that it is made to mimic the original...not sure....can any one confirm this?

MalcomLeed likes this.
  5. MalcomLeed

Trader
    So not worth it then if not original, can make myself

6. 0opsan

0opsan New Member

@NikkiP brother what makes this bot different than the original ?

7. NikkiP

NikkiP Active Member

I’m not an expert, but I got the Buster video from here and replicated his strategy. I was part of his signals group, and although my broker (IC Markets) uses different levels, all of my trades matched his signals.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of joining one of his meetings. When they found out I had developed an EA (Expert Advisor), they kicked me out of the group after I refused to pay £2k for a one-year EA license. They didn't have any live history or anything solid to show for it.

I’ve already shown you my live trades, starting with small lot sizes. These even matched one of their losing trades. My live stats aren’t in perfect date order because I run multiple EAs on the same account, but you can still see how the recovery process is working.

I'm not claiming to be a pro; I’ve just built their EA, which should trade for 8 months but i wont know now when they dont trade as they kick me out of the group so unable to learn about the months but i know about when to aviod trading days. Might be good if anyone is on the group can post here what they say regarding no trading days etc. You can customize your own lot sizes, timing, and pairs based, but I did build this for the Buster manual strategy.

8. 0opsan

0opsan New Member

@NikkiP does it work on known prop firms?

9. NikkiP

NikkiP Active Member

no idea as i don't follow or believe in prop firms, they are all crooks, i devised this to trade with my own money, but i guess it does have most of the features needed for prop firms

10. 0opsan

0opsan New Member

@NikkiP thank you so much that was helpful :) do you have any document on how to set it up as there is two files? ( in the delivery section)

11. MalcomLeed

Trader
    They aren't all crooks. Sounds like you failed challenges lol and hold that hate.

12. MalcomLeed

Trader
    Trading other people money smarter than trading your OWN.

Just like any business.

13. MalcomLeed

Trader
    Just heads up, if people use same EA on 1 prop firm and SAME trades probably won't pay out as you abusing the T&C for most firms. If you add your own trades in the mix and with different MT5 magic number then will be good.

Desert Pilot likes this.
  14. NikkiP

NikkiP Active Member

I have never explored the idea of using a prop firm, not something that is of interest to me.

15. DanCherry

DanCherry New Member

So this EA is coded by NikkiP ?? Setup instructions included with purchase ??

16. Desert Pilot

Desert Pilot Member

This type of strategy will not work on prop firm, as the recovery trade would breach the drawdown.

17. pjam79

pjam79 New Member

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for effort in putting EA together as have most of components but struggled in getting the hedging to work.

Some quick observations for next version after loading it up as its now available to multiple users:

1. Add Magic Number and Comment user input fields so user can make EA look different if on same broker
    2. Add note for user to modify Times for range based on broker time as most are +2hrs so have to adjust to 09:14 instead of 07:14 as start time to match TB actual start time and 13:09 instead of 11:09 for range end time
    3. Possible make TP percents as double so can adjust calculated TPs to make it slightly different on same brokers, e.g. 51.7 for and 23.7, and lastly
    4. On US30 better to use Points instead of Pips as that will factor in brokers with 1 or2 digits .. e.g. SLPipDistance says 5 but on most US30 brokers this will actually be .05 so to work around this in current settings I set SL pip distance to 500 points and it correctly calculates I saw this on the Indicator comments (same for Pending Pip distance using 200 instead of 2).
    Example on my broker - spread is 140, Price is 43301.40 and if I have pending pip of 2 then price is 43301.42, however, if use 200 then price becomes 43303.40
    Using Digits() function and Points() should get around this problem regardless of broker but for now advise folks to check their US30 settings.

18. NikkiP

NikkiP Active Member

Hi, I appreciate your interest in all these features, but I want to clarify that I am not the creator of this EA. Charging $2k or $4k for a lifetime version of an EA that’s not much different from what I’ve developed seems unreasonable to me. I'm sharing this so that everyone has the opportunity to get trades based on the manual strategy from the US Buster video.

No one knows the full results of what their EA can achieve since they claim they’re bound by an NDA and can’t show live results—just backtests from 4 years ago, which don’t account for news, slippage, spreads, liquidity, etc. I am adding a feature they don’t have: a news filter (which I’m working on so it can be customized for specific events). I’ve also added magic and comment options, but I won’t be spending time revising this to use points over pips, as I'm not making any money from this and I have a full-time job. I’m simply sharing an EA that’s close to the one you won’t get from the author unless you pay them.

Please note that I’m not looking to add further documentation because this is meant to complement the Buster course. Also, the original EA’s author provides no setup information—they rely on a sales tactic where their IT team sets it up for you and provides support, but they don’t offer any manuals, either.

19. Cigaras

Cigaras New Member

Thanks for effort in putting EA together as have most of components but struggled in getting the hedging to work.

Some quick observations for next version after loading it up as its now available to multiple users:

1. Add Magic Number and Comment user input fields so user can make EA look different if on same broker
    2. Add note for user to modify Times for range based on broker time as most are +2hrs so have to adjust to 09:14 instead of 07:14 as start time to match TB actual start time and 13:09 instead of 11:09 for range end time
    3. Possible make TP percents as double so can adjust calculated TPs to make it slightly different on same brokers, e.g. 51.7 for and 23.7, and lastly
    4. On US30 better to use Points instead of Pips as that will factor in brokers with 1 or2 digits .. e.g. SLPipDistance says 5 but on most US30 brokers this will actually be .05 so to work around this in current settings I set SL pip distance to 500 points and it correctly calculates I saw this on the Indicator comments (same for Pending Pip distance using 200 instead of 2).
    Example on my broker - spread is 140, Price is 43301.40 and if I have pending pip of 2 then price is 43301.42, however, if use 200 then price becomes 43303.40
    Using Digits() function and Points() should get around this problem regardless of broker but for now advise folks to check their US30 settings.[/QUOTE]

I coded this for myself but on mt4
    upload_2024-10-21_13-19-28.png

Attached Files:

Jarkko likes this.