1. Collection of contributions
  2. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Download TRAIDE RINGER EXPERT ADVISOR v4.01

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 18 August 2019.

1. atushi

atushi Member

I put it into Libraries folder, but EA cannot be loaded.

2. lorisvaldo

lorisvaldo Member

Coloquei na pasta Libraries, mas o EA não pode ser carregado.
    não é possivel fazer backtestes, teste em demo , verifique tambem se estão abilitados para todos os dias

3. Alice France

Alice France Member

can you share your conservative settings? im newbie here thank you

4. Alice France

Alice France Member

upload_2020-4-15_18-46-5.png

why disabled trading on my end

5. Edgar Ocampo

Edgar Ocampo New Member

The best time frame to use on Traide Ringer is H4 and Daily

6. Alice France

Alice France Member

how is that? pm me bro #noypi

7. Fola

Fola New Member

please share your settings, this is what im looking for, low risk, what was your DD?

8. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

Here you go, my slightly conservative settings. Running version 4.0.3. Dont use 4.0.2 or 4.0.1 it has bugs. Version 5 is no different, it only has max spread settings. The Martingale isnt that scary on this EA. Just dont be greedy and make sure you are out when you reach your target. The screenshot is for my real account running on Gold at H4 at 2k depo. Made 30% by Thursday! this week. Dont trade Fridays. EA is also good for EURUSD but again at H4. Dont use any lower as it will open too many orders. The reason it is called Ringer is because it was designed to be used with three pairs. When two or one is making profit the others will make a loss and it will constantly compensate for the losses with Hedging. My settings will make sure it doesnt open that many. It has a trend and counter trend model. Each will count as one ring. So I set mine to 8 orders max but it can open up to 16 because if two rings. Max it did this week was 5. I never really hit 8. The default 12 is too high unless you have a 10k account. Do not use this anything below 2k. Trust me,

Attached Files:

9. Buddy

Buddy Member

Hey thanks very much!! You're using 0.02 per 2k, so I can surely just use 0.01 per 1k?

I would only run only daily, I think even H4 is much more risky with this EA

10. Buddy

Buddy Member

Also how long have you ran it with gold for?

11. Serge Denizyaran

#91 Serge Denizyaran, 19 June 2020
    Last edited: 19 June 2020
    Answering your previous questions. The EA throws an error when I try D1 asks to go lower. So been using H4 just fine. I have run gold for 1 month on Demo with 10k and made 30% per week then moved to live last week and again made 30%. I like when demo and live line up. yes its 0.0.1 per 1k with this EA. Once you are over 10k, you can go over slightly but I wouldnt risk it. There is another EA called KGFv1 with iLAN trio integrated, works the same way bu makes about 25% per week on H1.
    Traideringer has been purchased by some new developer and they called it Ainstein AI (not a typo) and it only runs on private VPS so you cant take it off and per monthly basis. Settings are slightly different so its good to know this EA should work some time into the future.
    FYI, I only switched Gold due to EURUSD went ballistic last week. Just too volatile when Trump is in charge!

AND - I have tested this EA on leverages below 100. It blows it. 500 is perfect.

12. Buddy

Buddy Member

Thanks that's strange as my 4.03 works just fine on d1...

Those are amazing gains!

Thanks for the info yeah I'd heard about Ainstein, so it's basically a modified traide ringer?

I've been running tr with the eurusd, eurjpy, usd jpy ring again for a couple of weeks, but on d1 and to be honest eurusd has been OK, but I've set it to only trade Sunday to Tuesday, and it's still made a few percent in a week, not bad!

Maybe with Roboforex 1:1000 be even used :)

13. Serge Denizyaran

Yea there are so many iterations of TR on the internet, hard to tell which one is which but at least I got one without bugs. I did buy from some market really cheap a while ago.
    Agree on higher TF, its safer, at least not much noise.
    I think you are ok to go until Thursday. Mon to Wed is fine and Thu is usually quiet. I started with two days too and extended by 1 day at a time. Today I'm only running demos, I can tell why its not a good idea. The spreads are crazy and EUR is shooting up again taking Gold with it but the EAs are still doing ok with moderate DD. I'm just manual trading today with Agimat, Indigo 2020 and TRIX and 2, 7 EMA Indicators, all ok so far.

14. Buddy

Buddy Member

Well I can share my 4.03 if it happens to be different to yours..

Thanks yeah I always did Mon - wed but decided to scale back and see how it did, I'm still in trades, I just don't want it to buy more after Tuesday!

If it still makes money I'm happy, safety first with martingale haha

15. Serge Denizyaran

Thanks, I think I'm happy with H4 anyway. On D1, I find it so low noise or so slow, it makes me impatient as I want to see trades. Mine usually is out of trades quickly, longest I have seen is 3 hours. Never overnight. Once a guy from EAconomy told me that there is a secret setting within TR. For example if you set the max orders to 4 or below the martingale gets disabled but your hedging profits will be low to cover losses, more like breakeven. And if you set range between levels to below 25, the multiplier is more aggressive. hence I'm on 25 and 8. Best sweet spot for me.

16. Gusamg

Gusamg Member

Very interesting test you have done Serge, thanks a lot for your contribution. Do you thin it is possible to use the expert in a cent account? I mean, Does the expert need a ECN account or could it run in a standard account?

17. Buddy

Buddy Member

It can definitely be ran on a cent account, no issue

18. Buddy

Buddy Member

Yeah d1 is slower for sure, ideally in the long run I'd use d1 and H4 on seperate accounts, best of both worlds!

I really appreciate the help on using gold and about the settings, I will give a small 100 euro cent account a go

19. Gusamg

Gusamg Member

Thanks Buddy, I would like to try it in a cent account first. Do you know what happened to seller web page? I don´t know if it only desappered

20. Buddy

Buddy Member

No worries, well either earlier this year or end of last year the market moved alot on eurusd and it wiped out most accounts using traide ringer.

People weren't conservative and martingale works until it doesn't, I had one demo account on d1 and it survived, all my others popped, hence why I like d1 haha

So yeah the company basically the marketing company ditched the other company they worked with and moved on, to the one branded Ainstein as Serge mentioned above, I didn't realise they were basically the same product but it seems to be

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!