Download TRAIDE RINGER EXPERT ADVISOR v4.01

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 18 August 2019.

1. Gusamg

Gusamg Member

Oh! ok now I just saw the Serge comment about Ainstein, could you share a little bit more your experience with TF 1D, Which is the aprox profit you are getting? You are using it with the correlated EU,UJ and EJ right?
    I noticed that you and Serge mentioned difficulties with the volatility market, if the news filter doesn't work could we try another one? I think I used to use the ICE news filter some time ago when I tried the AF Global EA haha, I could shere it if I find it.

2. Buddy

Buddy Member

It was awhile ago I ran traide ringer until 2 weeks ago, but on d1 and very similar settings to Serge I got about 100% roi in 6 months on demo, not bad eurusd, eurjpy, usdjpy

News filters aren't going to completely protect against volatility, it happens news or not, I actually used icefx instead of the built in one as I trust it more

3. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

#103 Serge Denizyaran, 19 June 2020
    Last edited: 19 June 2020
    Traideringer is gone. It has merged with this now. New owners.
    https://auvoriaprime.com/product/ainstein-pkg/

See the screenshot of the new traideringer which is now Ainstein. Not much difference. Traideringer is still strong in my opinion. Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 22.29.04.png

4. Serge Denizyaran

You can use Truly news indicator to stop trading. Many people use it with traideringer. I dont as not worried about news on Gold but I do use it EURUSD for instance to stop trading 30 mins before and after news. You can also choose to ignore open trades or not.

5. Serge Denizyaran

Yea you can use it on cent. ECN or not standard or raw, doesnt matter too much. I trade Gold and its only 2 decimal currency and even with 45 spread, it still trades. No problem. I have a server farm with 20 MT4 terminals testing on three different brokers. Before I put an EA on live, there is a lot of testing on different TF and currencies. But I also learn the skill of trading manually as it often helps to set the parameters for an EA if you actually know trading. Math and pattern recognition helps a lot.

6. bongochanti

bongochanti Member

i like the setup of this EA and will test it from Monday, thanks for all the advices in seting

7. Buddy

Buddy Member

#107 Buddy, 21 June 2020
    Last edited: 21 June 2020
    Wow 20 MT4 terminals! I probably have 10 or 12, I've been testing multiple sets of Asian time EA's but it's very early, Robotron is good, but it's been struggling alot lately since the virus...

So what's looking good testing wise?

I'm thinking to try Traide Ringer on even 1:1000 leverage, what do you think? I know you said you thought 1:500 is perfect, but Roboforex allow 1:1000 or even 1:2000

8. Buddy

Buddy Member

So I followed your settings for gold last night, exactly as you posted, and it burned my account in one night!!!

9. bongochanti

bongochanti Member

what went wrong? I have use same settings on gold and im 45 plus this morning, also running usd/eur. everything runs very smoth so far

10. bongochanti

bongochanti Member

im running 4.03 fixed version, copyed ddl to terminal area and allowed import of ddl

11. bongochanti

bongochanti Member

open program folder in Windows and copy ddl in the area where terminal is, in settings you also have to allow ddl use!

12. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

check your brooker different brooker may produce different result

i have an EA run at 2 real accounts of different brooker and the result is awesome, 1 is positive the other one massive DD

13. Buddy

Buddy Member

This is very strange, the EA basically opened sell orders all night all in a loss, gold H4 with the settings posted, roboforex, and I find roboforex fine as a broker, I use them all the time

14. Buddy

Buddy Member

Which broker are you using with good results?

15. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

so far IG is better but i havent try any ECN account yet (Tickmill,IC Market)

16. Buddy

Buddy Member

The thing is that I've used roboforex cent accounts for Traide Ringer before and no problems, maybe as this is gold its too quick, I don't know..

17. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

from my experience testing grid type EA sometimes sudden spread increase or price difference between brookers can result different entry, one will take long the other one will take short
    the problem with the grid marti is when your price trigger the wrong signal and its moving a big range then it may blown up your account
    this happend to me while i testing Precise EA same robot different brooker one takes long the other one takes short

18. Buddy

Buddy Member

Thanks, is anyone using this on gold successfully with a cent account that isn't roboforex? There's no way I'm trying this again with anything except a cent account :)

19. Serge Denizyaran

I'm using this on Gold with ICM. Spread is very high but still ok for me. Running H4 on 3k live account. Makes 30% per week before Friday. Range is 25.

GOODMEN likes this.
  20. Buddy

Buddy Member

Damn I think I've been unlucky, I don't know what's happened, I even set the EA to not open for 2 hours after market open...

I have it on a roboforex demo account now and its making money

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!