Download TRAIDE RINGER EXPERT ADVISOR v4.01

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 18 August 2019.

1. Buddy

Buddy Member

#121 Buddy, 22 June 2020
    Last edited: 22 June 2020
    Checking on spread now, roboforex is no different to ICM, can't say what it is at market open on a Sunday though

2. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

One advice I can offer is to use this EA one below lot size. Meaning the author says 0.0.1 per 1k but unless you are over 10k I would suggest using 0.0.2 for 3k and not 0.0.3. Also try to keep your max orders to below 8. My safe spot is 7 by the looks of it as I saw equity DD about 30% today after some news. First time it happened to me in a while on Gold but only lasted an hour and had the EA not used an early TP I would have made my entire weeks earning today but hey that’s the recovery system it uses.

3. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

@Serge Denizyaran Do you this EA with 3 pairs correlation (e.g. gbpusd eurusd eurgbp) or just on 1 pair only ?

4. Buddy

Buddy Member

Thanks yes 0.01 per 2k is safer I agree.

BUT it doesn't explain what happened to my trades, the entire account blew in 5 hours...

Tomorrow I will post investor details for people to see...

I copied your settings exactly, so maximum 8 trades, nothing extreme.

I don't even think the EA opened many positions, it just kept losing small trades repeatedly :(

5. Serge Denizyaran

that doesn’t sound right. You might have the buggy version. I use 4.0.3. I heard about this on other forums. Can you share your settings? Are you allowing hedging? Mine opens losing trades too but usually the third or fourth one is so large the TP for all of them is moved to the same location and then it recovers them all and then makes some little profit after that and all are closed immediately follows a trend order. The highest count I ever seen was today, 7 and that’s it. Made 7% today on 3.5k. What is your equity loss set to?

6. Serge Denizyaran

No,I don’t follow its original purpose. I use this on two live accounts. Both at 3k. Now 3.5k. One is Gold H4 only and made 7% today. The other one also on Gold and another EA called KGFv1 on EurUsd at H1. On this one the lot sizes are halved. Both together made 5% today. I do have the three pairs on demo and only makes 10% a week which is way below the potential of this EA. Surprisingly, I have this EA on EusUsd at H4 only too and it didn’t make any losing trades today, none! But only made 10 trades which was like 100usd profit but still good I think. It was a 10k demo which means it’s too slow. Might move it on H1.

7. Buddy

Buddy Member

I'm sure the settings were just the same as yours, but I will show investor details tomorrow, I don't have the exact settings unless they are still in my recycle bin, but really they were the same as what you posted..

I don't think I have a buggy 4.03 as I have used this version for 6 months on eurusd usdjpd eurjpy with no problem

8. Serge Denizyaran

I also moved to another VPS provider. Now I get 2ms latency which makes a big difference. This EA works like magic on Tickmill. If they would only give me 1:500 leverage I’d move tomorrow!

9. Serge Denizyaran

You might have suffered from excessive slippage or very high spread all of a sudden or your broker is playing up something.

10. Serge Denizyaran

#130 Serge Denizyaran, 22 June 2020
    Last edited: 22 June 2020
    I think anything above 500 might be insane but it can be managed with the lot sizes. I see my broker drops the leverage when my equity and lot sizes go up but they don’t ask me to drop if I reach or go beyond 10k like some brokers do. Anyway. My favourite profitable EAs just now are: GPS Forex robot, Elite tactics, KGFv1, traideringer, Indigo traider, Agimat FX, Kingle, FX stabiliser, Money pile, Dragon expert. I got 30 more to test. Also got Forex fury v3 but I think it’s a scam. Acrobat fx is also good but dead slow. Looking for Agimat Ultra and the EA now and the new MGM forex robot,

11. Buddy

Buddy Member

Actually my vps latency is great, same around 2ms :)

Yes I agree, because I'm in the eu I can't get good leverage with tickmill!!

12. Buddy

Buddy Member

It must be slippage/spread, as I say I use roboforex for Traide Ringer on usual pairs with no problem, I'm using the exact same account on eurusd usdjpy eurjpy now

13. harold

harold Member

14. Buddy

Buddy Member

OK so login for my account:

Account no: 5303449
    Investor pass: DemoDemo
    Server: Roboforex-ProCent

15. Buddy

Buddy Member

Well it seems like my roboforex demo has made over 20% in a couple of days

Serge do you run the gold traide ringer on Sunday evening two hours after market open, and do you know what the spread is at that time?

Maybe I will try run it again next week, but from Monday morning, and I will watch what happens

16. Serge Denizyaran

Me too, passed 20% today. Hopefully can scoop another 10% by Friday midday. Not trading after that.
    Yes I do trade Sunday night. It waits two hours and spreads are insane mostly around 120 but by 4am it goes below 50 but is still trades with very high spread. By the time I wake up for London session, it would have made 50usd on 3K depo.

17. Buddy

Buddy Member

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll have to check the spread this Sunday, but if you login to my investor details it isn't the spread...

On Sunday night traide ringer opened several trades a minute for several hours, all in losses!!

The spread was ok, something has gone wrong with the EA.

But like i say, I use this version 4.03 with normal forex pairs with no problem, I've used the same account with forex pairs this week and have made money...

Would you mind uploading your version of 4.03 and I will see if they are the same?

Thanks

18. Serge Denizyaran

I won’t be back on my pc till tomorrow but this is the file I have. I have the 5.2 too but expired last week, which I also tested and not seen any difference. I think once I have build enough capital, I will join the Ainstein program.

Attached Files:

19. Buddy

Buddy Member

That's great thanks very much. Probably it is the same as I have, but I will check...

Maybe somehow my time frame wasn't on H4 and that's what went wrong, but I'm sure I would have checked that...

20. Serge Denizyaran

I tried H1 or M15 too with this EA. It opens too many trades. H4 and D1 are best as recommended originally by eaconomy. I put this on 10k demo on Monday. Two pairs EURUSD and Gold. Both at 0.0.7 lot size. It made 1k already. Surprisingly, EUR pair only made 30% and Gold made 70% of the 1k. This EA really loves Gold. Running on silver too, makes like 100usd a week which is very slow. The currency trio also makes around 10% per week. Gold on its own surpasses them all. Unreal. I topped up my real account to 10k last night. At 0.0.9 lots, made 1200usd today. Nice..

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!