Download TRAIDE RINGER EXPERT ADVISOR v4.01

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 18 August 2019.

1. Buddy

Buddy Member

Oh yes definitely it can't be run even on h1, maybe somehow it was on a quick time frame, I will see next Monday when I try again ;)

2. Buddy

Buddy Member

So traide ringer has almost destroyed another account on gold...

It worked fine for probably 6 hours, then I think it's hit stop loss at 50% and then keeps trying to re open and closes , creating a huge amount of trades over and over again until the account is empty.

I really don't know if it's the broker and running on gold, but that's 170 euros burned in a week.... The last 70 happened in a flash, I checked an hour ago and the account was fine, in between now and an hour I think stop loss has been hit, and the EA has then re started, and then closes and re starts until the account is empty....

Damn....

3. Buddy

Buddy Member

This is where it went wrong

Attached Files:

4. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

9 lots??! What is your equity size and multiplier and lot size set to?
    I'm on 11k equity and run 0.10 with 1.5 multiplier, the max size I have ever seen was 0.83 since two weeks. I made 2% since last night.
    I dont know if your broker is betting against you here. Maybe try ICM or FP Markets.

5. Buddy

Buddy Member

It's a cent account so basically the same as yours in comparison, 10k equity, 0.1 lot
    Mine should be the same as yours then, as its 10k cents, 0.1 starting lot size and everything is basically copied as your settings

Attached Files:

6. Buddy

Buddy Member

Look at the levels, it gets to 6 and then starts duplicating the same level but with more lots, this must be an EA malfunction

Attached Files:

7. Buddy

Buddy Member

I only ever run traide ringer upto 6 levels, this is the first time I've tried more

8. Serge Denizyaran

That is pretty insane. Technically 6 levels is 7. Level 0 counts 1. You should try a ICM demo on a normal account with 10k and see what happens.

9. Buddy

Buddy Member

Yes thanks I realise 6 is 7, but like you see there are many level 7, and actually after level 7 another level 6 opens!! Very very odd, I think this is the EA not the broker as I have run similar EA's with this broker and no problem, opening many many trades.

But I will try it on ICM demo, I can't afford to run live again now.

10. Serge Denizyaran

I know even with 6 levels, the EA can open 12 as it has two rings. Similar to iLAN Trio which has three. Trend and counter orders are kept separate but yours seems to be opening two orders for the same ring which isnt right I think.

11. Buddy

Buddy Member

Yes something is definitely wrong... There are obviously still errors with the EA, why this is happening for me with Roboforex and not you for IC Markets I don't know...

I have opened an account with PAX Forex as they offer cent accounts, and I think actually I can start with only 10usd as the minimum lot size is lower than 0.1

So I will try it on demo with them first, then 10usd cents, and go from there. Pax Forex isn't regulated, but for small accounts and good profit return they are worth trying...

12. Buddy

Buddy Member

We can get 5.02 but need to pay about 45usd for it, I can't find it online for free yet

13. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

try this one, i have some traideringer EA and i dont remember which one i tried before

Attached Files:

14. Buddy

Buddy Member

Unfortunately it's an expired version, the same seller is selling it for something like 45usd, not alot of money, we can get it, but if the seller knows it is share on here, he will either block the sale, or block afterwards so it isn't possible to purchase again

15. Buddy

Buddy Member

I wonder if this problem is fixed in 5.02? Thanks

16. Serge Denizyaran

Dont think so. What I'm describing is by design.

17. Buddy

Buddy Member

I agree probably it isn't fixed, it's design... I think I've never noticed it as I run daily not H4 usually...

To me it is concerning, I know it is working for you, but if that's what could happen, it will work until it doesn't...

Anyway I will see how my pax forex demo accounts go

18. Serge Denizyaran

No worries. I have the same EA running on three pairs and also on EURUSD on its own. All on same settings and H4 TF. Those are making about <5% per week since two weeks now. Demo 10k. Plus running it on Silver too but makes about 1% per week. Silver is really slow.

19. Buddy

Buddy Member

I'm only going to run this on daily timeframe, I don't think the risk is worth it, but each to their own :)

20. andrian kusuma

andrian kusuma Active Member

Hi Serge, thank you for sharing your traideringer setting

Are you still using this setting on your live account? Do you also use this setting for other pairs ?

I saw you enable stop trading for news, 15 menutes before news. Is it better to enable it or disable it?

Currently I am using traideringer with demo account of 2k, but I only use 0.01 lot size for each gold and eurusd pair

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!