Download TRAIDE RINGER EXPERT ADVISOR v4.01

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 18 August 2019.

1. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

Yes, I still use it. I got it on 12k live account with 0.11 lots. This week was slow until this afternoon when Gold shot up more than 50 pips. Had 25% DD but survived it fine and recovered with good profit. It was doing 30% profit per week until this week. I think it will maybe manage only 15% to 20% this week, which I can't complain really. Great EA. I have removed the news filter now and use lower lots than recommended so I have some room for any danger, the built in news no longer works. The EA is very slow and no large DD on EURUSD or any other other pair other than Gold so you should be ok. My suggestion is you use 0.0.1 until you reach 3k and only one pair. Then maybe you can run 0.0.2 on Gold and 0.0.1 on EURUSD at the same time. but I still wouldn't recommend it. And definitely H4 TF and nothing lower. You cant trust EURUSD, ever. I only done that on a 15k demo account. 0.1 for Gold and 0.0.1 for KGF EA on the same terminal. Yes I use same settings for any pair I use. I have a live 4k as well running this EA with three pairs at 0.0.3 each. Very slow, makes about 300$ to 500$ per week but great for growing that account slowly. Sorry I dont use any myfxbook or anything and my statements are fragmented as I test a lot of EAs.

2. andrian kusuma

andrian kusuma Active Member

Serge do you still use Max levels = 8 ? Because on Monday to Tuesday, gold have 3800 poin upward movement without retracement, Surely all 8 levels will be surpass with that huge movement. Did you use max levels = 12 ?

3. Serge Denizyaran

Yea still use 8. I know Gold went mad yesterday after US Corona news. I think I was at level 6 and it made a reverse and barely hit my TP and recovered. 8 would be close to my equity stop but I disable the when it goes this far, which is very rare. This is why I stopped doing 0.0.1 per 1k. My balance is now 13k and I'm still on 0.11 so I can be fine hitting level 8 and dont think I will ever use 12. Maybe with smaller lot sizes. Range is still 25 too.

4. Buddy

Buddy Member

Traide Ringer on gold seems to be doing better on the Pax Forex demo cent account, it hasn't done so much, but 5% since maybe Monday evening... It went to 20% drawdown with the spike, but has completely recovered... I still don't understand what happened with the Roboforex cent account, a broker may control things, but Roboforex can't tell Traide Ringer open duplicate levels and to create 8 lots!!

5. guro

guro Member

6. Buddy

Buddy Member

So just an update on traide ringer and gold... I've ran two demo accounts (one d1, one h4) on a totally different broker (pax forex) and one account has lost 70% in a week, another 60%

So that's two different brokers, and one using a safer time frame d1 and h4, and all accounts have basically blown...

I can try an IC Markets demo account to see if it works like it does for Serge, but surely there can't be the absolute difference between making 30% in a week with one broker to completely destroying an account with another?

7. Serge Denizyaran

Yea I give you that one. One of my 5k demos has blown too. My live account survived this because I was using 0.01 per 2k or little more but I had to disable the equity protection as the DD got like 60% plus Traideringer was opening double orders due to strong trend but the move was too fast so it kept doing it. It doesnt do that anymore on Ainstein AI version but the version we have can still do that. I guess nothing is as volatile as Gold. I have still lost last week's earnings because for the first time I have seen this EA hitting an actual stop loss. I managed to take many off and I knew the RSI was over 75 so it was going to come back down but it only did at 5pm today. That was a long week! At least I have 70% of my equity still to trade. You need to understand the move on wednesday and Thursday on Gold was basically insane and something hasnt happened for a long time or almost never. Corona news from the US is killing it just now. I have now closed my Gold trades and moved onto EURAUD and EURUSD on H4 and recovered 500$ already since this afternoon. Cant be helped. If I wasnt working outdoor today, I could have checked my trades sooner and removed the SLs but anyway. This is exceptional times. Try minor pairs for a while like GBPAUD or EURGBP. But I also had two demos 10k and 60k running 0.01 per 1k on EURAUD at H4 with range 6 not 21, max orders 8, range multiplier 1.15 and order multip1.25. The highest DD was 5% all week. So that one is safe I believe. Same again on EURUSD, the DD went up to 10% but that was it. Gold is super dangerous but the EA Goldminer I tried on M1 survived this week too. It didnt have any trades thought as it was too volatile.

8. oportunis

oportunis Active Member

Just saw this thread, I also use it. So far really nice results. I use 4 pairs, EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY and XAUSUD - https://ibb.co/pyX1H3c

Admin likes this.
  9. snailx

snailx New Member

Drawdown to high

10. Buddy

Buddy Member

I left the gold demo accounts running and this week H4 hasn't made any money, D1 has made a little back, but nothing special... It's great overall gold on Traide Ringer is working for you, but for me really it isn't...

That's interesting with Goldminer I'll take a look thanks, with EURAUD and Traide Ringer, I think the pair is too volatile for it to be honest...

11. Buddy

Buddy Member

Not when it has made 200%, although I guess risk could be halved...

12. Buddy

Buddy Member

That's really good, can you share your settings please?

13. oportunis

oportunis Active Member

well most EA blew during corona crisis, this one made profit. You can always have lower lots and bigger balance, so instead of 200% you could get 20% and only 4% DD.

14. oportunis

oportunis Active Member

I use daily timeframe

[​IMG]

On gold I use 30 range between levels

15. Buddy

Buddy Member

Great thanks, which broker are you using please? As with my previous comments, I am struggling to find gold profitable with two brokers

16. oportunis

oportunis Active Member

Icmarkets, they have the lowest spread on gold

17. Serge Denizyaran

Agree on AUD pair is too volatile but with higher range like 21 and 25 its fine. EURJPY is terrible this week, still got 14% DD on another 10k demo. Range 6 didnt work after wall. It is more for more quiet times. I've recovered 1k with AUD pairs but moved onto Gold yesterday again. I have tested ranges between levels 30 to 40 with 1.25 exponent. and decided with 40 as I'm still scared of Gold but love it. Range multi still at 1.15 and at H4 again. Works fine but Gold is consolidating this week so not much profit but I'm determined to find the best settings for Gold as it moves like crazy and I made 30% per week for 3 weeks before the big move. Anyway, since I dropped Gold trades back to 0.02 now, I had some room to add more EAs. I still have Goldminer on M1 at 0.01 on my terminal, it does like 20 trades a day and max martin it reaches is x4 at 1.5 and also added two more EAs. PFX Forex scalper at 0.02 on M15 EURUSD and GBPUSD with 1.5 exponent. And KFGv1.45 at 0.03 on M15 on EURUSD too. So far made 1k since Monday. Not bad, still got 3k more to recover. With all these EAs, max DD was less than 10%.
    Also trialling G Trader with 5 pairs. Did like 3% on 10k demo. Looks not that dangerous to me.

18. guro

guro Member

Not Bad, keep away from the volatile ones. That gold chart is for account balance only.

guro.PNG

19. oportunis

oportunis Active Member

20. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

May i know how much is your starting deposit and leverage?

Another thing, you set Equity Protector at 100%, what does it means? Doesn't it mean once drop, will straightaway close all trades? Also once open trade, the value will also drop?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!