Download Trend Mystery Forex Indicator

Discussion in 'Indicators' started by GOODMEN, 4 September 2019.

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 4 September 2019
    Last edited: 15 March 2020
    TREND MYSTERY

[​IMG]

Dear Trader

You're about to discover a brand new way of stress-free trading that's totally different from anything you've tried before.

You will LOVE this if you've been struggling. And you will love it even more if you're already winning but wouldn't mind squeezing MORE profits out of your winning strategies.

You see, what my team and I have come up with is a game-changing indicator that generates super accurate signals, allows you to get in early, and lets you ride the trend all the way to the very end.

That’s it!
    And don't think it will make your trading platform look like the panels in a plane cockpit. No. You will simply follow the signals that tell you when to BUY or SELL.

It's designed in a way that an 80 year old grandma or a 10 year old kid could easily use it. It’s friendly to any level of technical skill.

Now, just think about it…
    Why would I make it hard? Your job is hard enough already, right?
    Losing is even harder. And we don't want to add to that madness. I don't want it to be hard for you to achieve freedom…

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. polly

polly New Member

I Dabble!
    Home Page:
    Here is a version I have found, it is analog version that uses the MACD Blaster PRO

Attached Files:

3. Jackson Wainaina Kamau

File missing MACD Scalper
    2020.03.18 11:58:17.067 cannot open file 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F5C18A2156882613427FB4ACF0892997\MQL4\indicators\MACDScalper.ex4' [2]

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!