Locked TRUSTFX EA FTMO-MFF-E8-TPT

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 2 February 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Stage:
Completed
Price:
5000.00 USD
Participants':
55 of 55
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
102 USD
  1. Architeutiss

Architeutiss Active Member

no brother, don't worry. no problem, I'll send you the dashboard of the challenge I have right now.

Attached Files:

2. Architeutiss

Because you can choose between various types of risk, I have already talked about it previously…. I chose the auto-calculation of the balance based on the account % ... and then I don't know what lot size you're talking about ... probably fixed lot.

3. Architeutiss

if you had followed the previous discussion you would understand that I do NOT already have this EA... i paid for a prop pass. but i definitely want to have the EA

4. Florenxxx

Florenxxx Member

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

5. thegame

thegame Member

I dont understand why you guys are upping, there are some red flags with this EA

1. Not enough data
    2. Lack of sellers proof of performance
    3. Price
    4. This guy that "claims" EA is great and he already has it.

Like cmon how blind can you be........

6. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

No offense all,
    Yeah same i just open the telegram link and i just see the personal chat comes up,
    My assume this guys "Architeutiss" is the creator that trying to sell his EA *Just my assume
    And i have my one question after all, if you have the EA "Why you want to buy it ?, and why are you so adamant, if someone is badmouthing this thread and why you also answering all these people's questions."
    That's it, this guy looks suspicious and I'm assuming he's been losing a lot lately, until he sold his own EA for $5000 to recover his lost capital.
    The point is, "Why you joining this purchase, if you have it already" The only answer is because you are the owner of this EA and need money.

I am waiting your answer, cool your head before speaking, don't miss the word.

wie and thegame like this.
  7. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

You need to wait bro, for him to manipulated the dashboard and metatrader for a screenshot.

Be careful in buying.
    This thread looks suspicious.

8. Architeutiss

but what the fuck are you talking about.... i'm making a prop pass... what don't you understand about all this??? I spent 1700 usd for the transition.. what is not clear to you? I DIDN'T BUY THE EA it's too much money for me and I think why anyone... don't you have enough proof? talk to TRUSTFX I don't know what the fuck to tell you... I showed you screen, dashboard.... more than that what do you want, my ass? in my opinion all these messages come from frustrated gestures that have already published an announcement and gains from the fact that in 4 days already 25 people want to participate. I think I've said it all, if you don't want to participate what should you talk about?

if I already had the EA I don't see why I shouldn't sell it in my name.. sometimes you ask stupid fucking questions... days ago I posted the screens both with the profits and with the account number... today I posted the dashboard with the same account number. what more do you want???

9. Architeutiss

I've been in this group since October/November... I've seen various posts with telegram group links, instagram profile links etc.... which then also turned out to be the scams.. if you don't find the answers here. ask trustfx i don't really what to tell you. I sent his myfxbook history of 4 months. I sent real screenshots of my trading account, with the dashboard as well with the same credentials, what about all this is not clear to you?

10. Architeutiss

I'm tired of answering stupid questions, if you have better ones, go ahead.. Or go find an EA elsewhere

Attached Files:

11. thegame

thegame Member

Why are you getting so rowdy? Lol

Explain you are "buying" this EA if you are already using it on your FTMO swing account?

Architeutiss and Pacappu like this.
  12. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

Hopefully what you guys get is in line with expectations.

btw you know what, you didn't really answer my question at all, you're just angry by speaking without weight, you're like a child who wants to defend something by getting angry. like I said before, cool your head before speaking, so what coming out of your mouth can carry weight and convince others. And I'm sure you didn't respond to what I said earlier, the proof is that the answer you gave is the same answer to other people's questions, while the questions are different.

If this question is answered correctly and well, it can make others trust it more and reduce the conflict from this thread.
    If you are indeed a seller from this EA, just say it and give the advantages of your robot, no need to lie and cheat, being honest is better than nothing.

This EA is a red flag, be careful guys. I don't know what you think, even though this thread lacks data and only provides profit. Those of you who are looking for an EA for a passing prop firm with fast profits in one month, dream, you'd better look for a stable EA or study at SMC.

I am leaving.

Architeutiss likes this.
  13. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

Same I also think like that, this person can only be angry and can not prove hahaha

14. Architeutiss

I'm agitated because it's the umpteenth time you ask the same question without even reading the messages of the previous post and I have to explain the same things 10 times, I really sent everything.. and this time too it's time you didn't understand me. I currently have no license, no expiring license nor the EA itself. I bought a prop pass, do you know what that means? it means that you purchase an account and give your personal credentials to that person. being that I only see the operations that open and close and that's it how can you support that I own it? they wrote me really everything like for example send a screen of mt4 to see the ''comment'' and the comment was ''TRUSTFX EA'' then they asked me for more screenshots of the account and I did... I'm even updating you every single day on how it's going. then they asked me for my account dashboard and I did it without problems, I repeat .... more than that what should I do?

15. Architeutiss

answered you adequately, but I can repeat it without problems since I have nothing against you or against anyone else. I'm not an EA seller if I had the ''key in my hands'' as you say because I didn't create an ad with my name valuing the EA... maybe because I haven't demonstrated enough to be able to affirm it ????? if you have any problems, I kindly ask you to talk to him, not like me..... other than the mt4 screens and the dashboard, I can't tell you anything else. then if you become interested later on and everything should go well, which it will... I ask you at least to apologise.

Peace.

Pacappu likes this.
  16. Florenxxx

Florenxxx Member

for me it is legit.

17. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

Like this what I mean bro, how to answer correctly. Just relax, the most important thing is to the point.
    I am leaving, the best for all of you.

18. efraim monsale

efraim monsale Active Member

looking good bro!! I have a question.. what if all of us use the BOT at the same time when doing challenges in FTMO or MFF and their system detects that a number of people are using the same EA... for sure we will get banned, right?? sorry Im new to forex EA and prop firms..

Lumaestru likes this.
  19. mcmarlonlimas

mcmarlonlimas Member

Do you have a video of it working in the real market? without being backtest

20. VOMFilho

VOMFilho Member

Even the video is asking... I have no more patience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.